Public Relation Skills
This course will provide the analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts. And appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
- Appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
Public relations officers and other key personnel in the organization whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/ external public, particularly managers and supervisors in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration.
- Public Relations
- Public Relations and Communication
- Public Relations Responsibilities
- Key Public Relations Skills
- Presentation Skills and Techniques
- The Public Relations Promotional Role
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy