Communicating & Dealing with Others
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The program will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Defining effective communication
- Increasing self-awareness
- Interpersonal communication
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Practical sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Certified Professional in Supply Manag
Built on an in-depth analysis of supply management functions across iRead more
Events & Conferences Management Princi
Events & Conferences Management Principles & Best PracticesRead more
Delegation & Empowerment Skills in Adm
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Designing Solutions to Complex Busines
Designing Solutions to Complex Business ProblemsRead more
Certified Supply Chain For Professiona
Certified Supply Chain For Professional considered as an attendance cRead more
Managing your reputation is vital for building strong relationships wRead more
Administrative Secretarial & Office Ma
In this course you will learn the essential tools and techniques in ARead more
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valRead more