Skills of Dealing with Others in the Workplace
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that Dealing skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- An examination of different behavior styles
- Understanding and capitalizing upon human motivation
- The importance of acknowledging and respecting the feelings and rights of others
- Effective Team Building
- Working with Others
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Practical Sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Leadership at Excellent Organizations
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
Customer Profiling Techniques and Proc
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers andRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Skill Building, Coaching, Forecasting,
Skill building and Leadership skills are significant part of the answRead more
Developing Work Methods
in this course you will get all methods of simplifying and developingRead more
Decision Making & Decision Taking Skil
Decision-Making Skills (Practical Methods) is important to the succesRead more
The Foundations of Effective Leadershi
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more