Time Management (Its Effect on Overcoming Work Pressures)
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments that have been pushed in our direction.
The key to tackling this situation is effective time management.
Understanding, identifying and defining your long-term goals is the very first step for an effective time management.
With the broader goal in the background, you can now set your short-term goals that will effectively lead you to achieving your long cherished long-term goals in your life.
- Understand the essential concepts of effective time management.
- Identify and overcome the major time-wasters at the work place.
- Develop and implement specific methods to save time at the work place.
- Identify misconceptions regarding time and stress management.
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Professionals who want greater control of their self and time, management style and life
- Introduction And Overview
- Recognizing How You Manage Time
- Factors That Determine Your Effectiveness In Time Management
- The Concept Of “ Time Logs “
- Gaining Control Over Your Time
- Common Time- Wasters
- Managing Your Work Effectively
- The Relationship Between Time Management & Effective Management
- Effective Meeting Management
- Motivating & Leading Your Work Teams
- Making Subordinates Time Conscious
- Finding Ways To Save Time
- Managing Stress
- A Toolset For Going Forward
- Creating Work-Life Balance
- Conquering Over-Commitment And Procrastination
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Body Language & Public Relations
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in bRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more