All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts. Andunderstand the importance of knowing the contractual terms and conditions andreview the techniques for solving problems and partnering with contractors.
Identify administration tools and roles of contract writing/administrators
• Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
• Understand the importance of knowing the contractual terms and conditions.
• Review techniques for solving problems and partnering with contractors.
• Discuss ways of using “lessons learned” to minimize confrontations during implementation
All those involved in any aspect of writing, implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
- Cost Benefit Analysis And Goals
- Developing Evaluation Criteria
- Request For Information (Rfi)
- Requirements Definition
- Sourcing Options
- Gathering And Managing Sourcing Requirements
- Applying Evaluation Criteria
- Bid Process And Rules
- Daily Wrao-Up
- Cost Identification
- Influence Of Laws On The Bid Process
- Rfp Management
- Rfp Preparation And Content
- Contract And Releationship Types
- Identifying Thee Sourcing Approach Strategic, Bottleneck, Leverage And Tactical.
- Commodity And Sourcing Strategies
- Developing Kpi`S That Enable Procurement Success
- Sow / Sla Production
- Daily Wrap-Up
- Term Linkages-Managing Cost And Risk
- Terms And Conditions Overview
- Framing, Strategy And Goals
- Negotiation Techniques
- Tactics, Tricks And Lessons Learned
- Change Control And Management
- Contract Close Out And Lessons Learned
- Daily Wrap-Up
- Dispute Handling And Resolution
- Implementation & Communication
- Monitoring Performance, Tools/Techniques
- Managing The Strategic Sourcing Process
- Identifying And Managing Risk
- Ethics And Conflicts Of Interest In The Procurement Domain
- Knowledge Management Tools And Best Practices
- Outsourcing Strategy, Governance, Tools And Standards
- Daily Wrap-Up
- Integrating Make-Versus-Buy Analysis Into The Sourcing Process
- Supplier Relationship Management
- What Do We Mean By Best Practices?
- Final Wrap-Up
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing With Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Customer Service Excellence
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "peopleRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more