Understanding & Implementing Contractual Obligations
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator. Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts. Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions. Review techniques for solving problems as well as partnering with contractors. Discuss ways of using lessons learned. Know Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and claims handling.
- Identify administration tools and roles of contract administrators / assistants.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the Implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing the contractual terms and conditions.
- Review techniques for solving problems and partnering with contractors.
- Discuss ways of using “lessons learned” to minimize confrontations during implementation
All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
- Principles Of Contracts
- Administration Tools
- The Contracting Stages
- Contractual Provisions Affecting Implementation Management Of Contracts In Progress
- Risk Allocation
- Contract Administration
- Claims And Change Orders
- Lessons Learned
- Dispute Resolution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Product Costing (Overview,Planning & P
To learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will needRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more
Fundamentals of Accounting
This Introductory course in accounting for any accountant will providRead more
Financial Reporting: The Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Explore The Profession
Please see arabic outlineRead more
Accounts Receivable: Planning, Organiz
The management of the accounts receivables (debtors) of an organizatiRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more