Implementing & Managing a Customer Complaints System
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position to demand forever increasing levels of service and quality. Rather than simply react to their demands, successful companies are proactive in the way they manage quality and continuously seek to improve levels of customer satisfaction.
This programme studies Customer Service and Quality Management in order to help delegates systematically enhance and improve the levels of Customer Satisfaction they deliver in their organizations.
- Describe how to use Quality Management tools and methods
- Build strong customer relationships
- Help influence and set customer expectations
- Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer
- Implement improved people skills to enhance customer service
- Improve service to internal customers as well as external customers
- Use skills to build effective relationships
The programme is suitable for business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. It will be especially valuable to those in specific customer service roles.
The programme will be of great benefit to people new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills.
- Introducing quality management and customer services
- Service quality – tools and techniques
- People management
- Managing customer expectations
- People skills to deliver excellent customer service
- Communication skills
- Customer analysis: knowing your customer
- Serving your customers with personally pleasing memorable interactions (ppmi).
- Making vip customers satisfaction every one's job, the most important part of their job description.
- How to understand the different types of vip customer.
- Handling customers' inquires and solve their problems effectively.
- Handling conflicts that arise with the vip customers.
- How to balance between the customer needs and expectations and the company policies.
Presentation & Slides
Audio Visual Aids
Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Material Cataloguing, Specifications a
This unique Material Cataloguing, Specifications & Storage Planning tRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Modern Methods of Raising the Competen
Modern methods of raising the competence of accountants and financialRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
The Effective Auditor
This highly interactive 5 - day course provides the theory skills andRead more
Creative Ways to Solve Problems & Make
Diagnosis of creative problem solving is critical to the success of yRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more