Implementing & Managing a Customer Complaints System
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position to demand forever increasing levels of service and quality. Rather than simply react to their demands, successful companies are proactive in the way they manage quality and continuously seek to improve levels of customer satisfaction.
This programme studies Customer Service and Quality Management in order to help delegates systematically enhance and improve the levels of Customer Satisfaction they deliver in their organizations.
- Describe how to use Quality Management tools and methods
- Build strong customer relationships
- Help influence and set customer expectations
- Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer
- Implement improved people skills to enhance customer service
- Improve service to internal customers as well as external customers
- Use skills to build effective relationships
The programme is suitable for business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. It will be especially valuable to those in specific customer service roles.
The programme will be of great benefit to people new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills.
- Introducing quality management and customer services
- Service quality – tools and techniques
- People management
- Managing customer expectations
- People skills to deliver excellent customer service
- Communication skills
- Customer analysis: knowing your customer
- Serving your customers with personally pleasing memorable interactions (ppmi).
- Making vip customers satisfaction every one's job, the most important part of their job description.
- How to understand the different types of vip customer.
- Handling customers' inquires and solve their problems effectively.
- Handling conflicts that arise with the vip customers.
- How to balance between the customer needs and expectations and the company policies.
Presentation & Slides
Audio Visual Aids
Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Financial Reporting: the Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Secrets to Management Success
Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Developing Delegation Skills for Other
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Teams Leading & the Development of Inn
This course is designed to enable participants to Identify team strenRead more