Advanced Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Gain state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modeling techniques that will help you analyze financial data.
- Predict revenues and costs
- Assess the risk inherent in your forecasts.
- Effectively report the forecasting results to management and improve corporate decision making.
- Creating a framework for financial forecasting
- Identifying data patterns and applying time series modeling techniques
- Modeling and forecasting your key business drivers
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Weighing approaches to interest rate risk modeling
- Managers, supervisors and professionals responsible for the design and use of inventory management systems.
- Managers in finance, operations and warehousing who drive improvement in the supply chain.
- Forecasting that works
- Inventory management
- Inventory control
- Creating useful inventory forecasts
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout theirRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Train The Trainer
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Managing Remote Workers Effectively
Prepared or not, you find yourself the manager of a fully remote teamRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Office Politics for Managers
Office Politics it is about creating and maintaining better relationsRead more