Advanced Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Gain state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modeling techniques that will help you analyze financial data.
- Predict revenues and costs
- Assess the risk inherent in your forecasts.
- Effectively report the forecasting results to management and improve corporate decision making.
- Creating a framework for financial forecasting
- Identifying data patterns and applying time series modeling techniques
- Modeling and forecasting your key business drivers
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Weighing approaches to interest rate risk modeling
- Managers, supervisors and professionals responsible for the design and use of inventory management systems.
- Managers in finance, operations and warehousing who drive improvement in the supply chain.
- Forecasting that works
- Inventory management
- Inventory control
- Creating useful inventory forecasts
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Mastering Business Etiquette & The Pro
This training course develops the concept of business etiquette and tRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
Professional Development For Remote Wo
In this training course, learn how to successfully lead and manage inRead more
Body Language & Public Relations
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in bRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more