Supply Chain & Logistics Management
Fee inclusive of VAT
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view. Supply Chains are the ultimate source of competitive advantage so the purpose of this seminar is to explain and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about so that delegates are able to:
- Apply key techniques to control lead time in the movement of goods and materials to customers and users.
- Find the right cost and service balance.
- Use practical skills to take back to the workplace to change current methods.
- Work better with all supply chain players.
- Apply practically the 8 Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management.
- Define the objectives and functions of logistics and supply chain management (purchasing, stock control, stores and physical distribution) and how they relate to each other.
- Present and discuss the specifications needed for each of the materials management functions in order to optimize the usage of personnel, facilities and capital.
- Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to materials management.
Those involved in any or all functions of logistics and warehouse management and who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
- Definition Of Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Role In Macro & Micro Perspective.
- Components of Logistics Management.
- Components of Supply Chain Management.
- Main Logistics & Supply Chain Activities.
- Logistics Cost Concept & Cost Trade Off.
- Factors Affecting the Cost And Importance Of Logistics.
- Logistics Effects on Balance Sheets And Rate Of Investment (ROI)
- Relationship of Logistics To Marketing And Production.
- The Objectives and Elements Of Supply Chain Management.
- Identify the Strategic, Tactical, and Operations Issues In Supply Chain Management.
- The Role of Transportation In Logistics.
- Transportation Modes, Criteria Of Evaluating, Advantage And Disadvantages.
- The Role and Importance Of Distribution Centers.
- The Role of Freight Forwarding Companies In Logistics Operations.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Personal Development & Communication S
This Personal Development and communication skills training course enRead more
Methods & Tools of Financial Analysis
Methods and tools of financial analysisRead more
Contract Writing: Understanding & Impl
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Financial Analysis & Reporting is a comprehensive course designed toRead more
TOT : Training of Trainers
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Effective Leadership: Transforming You
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
The Art of Modern Communication Manage
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more