Logistics & Supply Chain Management
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view. Supply Chains are the ultimate source of competitive advantage so the purpose of this seminar is to explain and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about so that delegates are able to:
- Apply key techniques to control lead time in the movement of goods and materials to customers and users.
- Find the right cost and service balance.
- Use practical skills to take back to the workplace to change current methods.
- Work better with all supply chain players.
- Apply practically the 8 Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management.
- Define the objectives and functions of logistics and supply chain management (purchasing, stock control, stores and physical distribution) and how they relate to each other.
- Present and discuss the specifications needed for each of the materials management functions in order to optimize the usage of personnel, facilities and capital.
- Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to materials management.
Those involved in any or all functions of logistics and warehouse management and who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
- Definition Of Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Role In Macro & Micro Perspective.
- Components of Logistics Management.
- Components of Supply Chain Management.
- Main Logistics & Supply Chain Activities.
- Logistics Cost Concept & Cost Trade Off.
- Factors Affecting the Cost And Importance Of Logistics.
- Logistics Effects on Balance Sheets And Rate Of Investment (ROI)
- Relationship of Logistics To Marketing And Production.
- The Objectives and Elements Of Supply Chain Management.
- Identify the Strategic, Tactical, and Operations Issues In Supply Chain Management.
- The Role of Transportation In Logistics.
- Transportation Modes, Criteria Of Evaluating, Advantage And Disadvantages.
- The Role and Importance Of Distribution Centers.
- The Role of Freight Forwarding Companies In Logistics Operations.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operati
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more
Secrets to Management Success
Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Financial Analysis and Reporting
Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial / strRead more
The Art of Dealing With the Public Com
The art of dealing with the public communication skillsRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Cost Accounting & Auditing
The aim of this course is to build a cost engineering background forRead more
This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that willRead more