Logistics & Supply Chain Management
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view. Supply Chains are the ultimate source of competitive advantage so the purpose of this seminar is to explain and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about so that delegates are able to:
- Apply key techniques to control lead time in the movement of goods and materials to customers and users.
- Find the right cost and service balance.
- Use practical skills to take back to the workplace to change current methods.
- Work better with all supply chain players.
- Apply practically the 8 Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management.
- Define the objectives and functions of logistics and supply chain management (purchasing, stock control, stores and physical distribution) and how they relate to each other.
- Present and discuss the specifications needed for each of the materials management functions in order to optimize the usage of personnel, facilities and capital.
- Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to materials management.
Those involved in any or all functions of logistics and warehouse management and who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
- Definition Of Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Role In Macro & Micro Perspective.
- Components of Logistics Management.
- Components of Supply Chain Management.
- Main Logistics & Supply Chain Activities.
- Logistics Cost Concept & Cost Trade Off.
- Factors Affecting the Cost And Importance Of Logistics.
- Logistics Effects on Balance Sheets And Rate Of Investment (ROI)
- Relationship of Logistics To Marketing And Production.
- The Objectives and Elements Of Supply Chain Management.
- Identify the Strategic, Tactical, and Operations Issues In Supply Chain Management.
- The Role of Transportation In Logistics.
- Transportation Modes, Criteria Of Evaluating, Advantage And Disadvantages.
- The Role and Importance Of Distribution Centers.
- The Role of Freight Forwarding Companies In Logistics Operations.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
The Effective Auditor
This highly interactive 5 - day course provides the theory skills andRead more
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Man
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential toRead more
Skills in Handling the Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Accounting Fundamentals, the Income St
The Accounting Fundamentals course aims to provide participants (partRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more