This Basic field of Instrumentation training course is introduction to instrumentation for beginners, but also as
InstrumentationI and calibration.
- Make accuracy statements for various types of Instrumentation and calibration.
- Differentiate between digital and analog Instrumentation and describe the advantages of each.
- Use basic electronic test equipment for simple troubleshooting applications.
- Describe the operation of various devices used to measure both level and flow.
- Make temperature measurements using both thermocouples and resistive temperature devices.
- Describe the operation of instruments used for various combustion control and moisture
- Understand how instruments and calibrate are used for process control.
This course is intended for technicians working in plants, Factory, power generation plants and
- Electrical Measurements
- Introduction to instrumentation
- Direct current meters
- Watt meters
- Ac current meters
- Potentiometer circuits
- Dc and ac bridges
- Electronic Measurements
- Electronic voltmeters
- Recording instruments
- Troubleshooting with instruments
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Power Flow Analysis
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW AnalysisRead more
Industrial Instrumentation & Modern Co
Instrumentation can be viewed as the eyes and the ears of the operatoRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Comprehensive Course in Motors & Varia
The course introduces the student to the principles of electric motorRead more
Generator (Operator , Maintenance & Tr
This course has been developed to improve the effectiveness of generaRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more