Comprehensive Course in Motors & Variable Speed Drives
The course introduces the student to the principles of electric motor drives and various methods of their control. Topic areas include principles and characteristics of different types of motors, dynamics of drive systems, methods of speed variation in AC drives, and principles of automatic control of electric drives.
This course is designed to provide participants theoretical information and practical details relating to industrial motor control.
This course is designed for anyone who needs to understand motors and motor control. Attendees come from a wide variety of industries, skill-levels, company sizes, and backgrounds.
- Fundamentals Of Motor Technology
- Ac Motor Theory, Construction And Maintenance
- Protection Of Ac Motors
- Fundamentals Of Control Circuits
- Types Of Motor Control
- Motor Drives And Special Control
- Circuit Applications
- Speed Control Of Ac Motors
- Control Systems For Ac Variable Speed Drive’s
- The Selection Of Ac Convertors For Variable Speed Drive Applications
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy