Electrical Control Circuits for Industrial Power Systems
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needs in distributed control actions in different sites and environments.
Advanced control systems have created the world’s most advanced distribution automation suite, including designing, planning, management, and automatic feeder restoration.
This course ranges from revision of power utilities needs for local and remote measurements and control for different sites, to the advanced robot manipulation and rapid action execution.
- Understand the basic concepts of the design of power systems measurement and control.
- Apply different control techniques.
- Know the different methods of systems identifications.
- Analyze linear discrete-time systems.
- Design digital control systems.
- Be familiar with distributed sensor systems.
Electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Introduction To Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Components, Standards And Symbols
- Motor And Motor-Branch-Circuit Protection
- General Engineering Considerations
- Control: Introduction, Definitions, Modeling and Design approaches
- Control Circuits Design
- Control And Process Design Consideration
- Networks Voltage Control: Networks and Performance evaluation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Power System High Voltage Substations
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
Industrial Equipment: Compressors, Pum
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
High Voltage Bus Bar Protection & Brea
Bus bar protection principles is given starting from simple interlockRead more
Electric Generators: Operation, Perfor
Excitation systems play a major role in determining the performance oRead more
Interconnection Transmission Operation
Modern Electric Power System has moved away from its regulated rootsRead more
Organization of Time for Engineers and
Organization of Time for Engineers and TechniciansRead more
GIS Switching Techniques
For difficult applications where space requirements become a problemRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more