Electrical Control Circuits for Industrial Power Systems
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needs in distributed control actions in different sites and environments.
Advanced control systems have created the world’s most advanced distribution automation suite, including designing, planning, management, and automatic feeder restoration.
This course ranges from revision of power utilities needs for local and remote measurements and control for different sites, to the advanced robot manipulation and rapid action execution.
- Understand the basic concepts of the design of power systems measurement and control.
- Apply different control techniques.
- Know the different methods of systems identifications.
- Analyze linear discrete-time systems.
- Design digital control systems.
- Be familiar with distributed sensor systems.
Electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Introduction To Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Components, Standards And Symbols
- Motor And Motor-Branch-Circuit Protection
- General Engineering Considerations
- Control: Introduction, Definitions, Modeling and Design approaches
- Control Circuits Design
- Control And Process Design Consideration
- Networks Voltage Control: Networks and Performance evaluation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Power Flow Analysis
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW AnalysisRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more
Special Welding Applications
This course is intended for personnel who have a role related to weldRead more
Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps & Co
Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors find extensive use in power plants,Read more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Plant Maintenance & Trouble - Shooting
Corrective maintenance refers to the activities conducted by the MainRead more