Electrical Control Circuits for Industrial Power Systems
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needs in distributed control actions in different sites and environments.
Advanced control systems have created the world’s most advanced distribution automation suite, including designing, planning, management, and automatic feeder restoration.
This course ranges from revision of power utilities needs for local and remote measurements and control for different sites, to the advanced robot manipulation and rapid action execution.
- Understand the basic concepts of the design of power systems measurement and control.
- Apply different control techniques.
- Know the different methods of systems identifications.
- Analyze linear discrete-time systems.
- Design digital control systems.
- Be familiar with distributed sensor systems.
Electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Introduction To Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Components, Standards And Symbols
- Motor And Motor-Branch-Circuit Protection
- General Engineering Considerations
- Control: Introduction, Definitions, Modeling and Design approaches
- Control Circuits Design
- Control And Process Design Consideration
- Networks Voltage Control: Networks and Performance evaluation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Preventive & Predictive Maintenance of
This course covers the theory, operation, preventive & predictive maiRead more
Power Plant Start-Up, Commissioning &
The objective of this seminar is to identify commissioning, testing aRead more
Fault Diagnosis in Power System
This course is devoted to developing qualifications of Fault DiagnosiRead more
Boiler Auxiliary Operation
This course is designed for Engineers and Technicans who are involvedRead more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Well Service Engineering & Operations
Well Service Engineering & OperationsRead more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more
Protection & Control for Industrial Po
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more