Electrical Control Circuits for Industrial Power Systems
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needs in distributed control actions in different sites and environments.
Advanced control systems have created the world’s most advanced distribution automation suite, including designing, planning, management, and automatic feeder restoration.
This course ranges from revision of power utilities needs for local and remote measurements and control for different sites, to the advanced robot manipulation and rapid action execution.
- Understand the basic concepts of the design of power systems measurement and control.
- Apply different control techniques.
- Know the different methods of systems identifications.
- Analyze linear discrete-time systems.
- Design digital control systems.
- Be familiar with distributed sensor systems.
Electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Introduction To Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Components, Standards And Symbols
- Motor And Motor-Branch-Circuit Protection
- General Engineering Considerations
- Control: Introduction, Definitions, Modeling and Design approaches
- Control Circuits Design
- Control And Process Design Consideration
- Networks Voltage Control: Networks and Performance evaluation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Protection & Control for Industrial Po
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Electric Generators: Operation, Perfor
Excitation systems play a major role in determining the performance oRead more
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems (Operati
The purpose of this unit is to introduce trainees to the components,Read more
High Voltage Bus Bar Protection & Brea
Bus bar protection principles is given starting from simple interlockRead more
Practical Implementation of Electrical
in this applied course, the participants will learn how to wire up, tRead more
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems begins with an introduction toRead more