All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
|In this course delegates will know about installation methods for various electrical wiring methods and safely perform their tasks according to Code rules.|
- To learn the correct installation procedures and wiring connections for common switching devices outlets and low voltage circuits
- To know proper installation procedures for various wiring methods.
- To be aware about the Install a consumer service including a variety of household circuits.
- Prepare a material list, layout drawing and panel schedule for a residential consumer service.
- Learn the Install extra -low voltage signal circuits.
- To know prepare wiring, layout and schematic diagrams for extra-low voltage signal circuits.
- To Terminate communication, data and telephone cables.
- Learn Safely use test equipment and power tools commonly found in industry.
|Electrical Installation pepol, Electrical technicans|
- Switching devices, lighting and power outlets.
- Wiring methods.
- Residential consumer service.
- Rules and regulations.
- Signal circuits.
- Test equipment.
- Communication cabling.
- Hand and Power tools.
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Mechanical Troubleshooting For Pumps,
The seminar will introduce delegates to the Mechanical TroubleshootinRead more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Safety Operation & Maintenance in Subs
The major components of a transmission and distribution system typicaRead more
Rotating Equipment Reliability Optimiz
We’ll provide a new perspective on troubleshooting mechanical aRead more
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems begins with an introduction toRead more
Power System Stability & Dynamic in Po
Power Stability is becoming an increasing source of concern in secureRead more
Fundamentals Of Electrical Control Cir
In this course, we focus on industrial, electrical basics, power andRead more
Effect of Unbalance Quantities & Harmo
This course provides theoretical and practical knowledge of the issueRead more