All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
|In this course delegates will know about installation methods for various electrical wiring methods and safely perform their tasks according to Code rules.|
- To learn the correct installation procedures and wiring connections for common switching devices outlets and low voltage circuits
- To know proper installation procedures for various wiring methods.
- To be aware about the Install a consumer service including a variety of household circuits.
- Prepare a material list, layout drawing and panel schedule for a residential consumer service.
- Learn the Install extra -low voltage signal circuits.
- To know prepare wiring, layout and schematic diagrams for extra-low voltage signal circuits.
- To Terminate communication, data and telephone cables.
- Learn Safely use test equipment and power tools commonly found in industry.
|Electrical Installation pepol, Electrical technicans|
- Switching devices, lighting and power outlets.
- Wiring methods.
- Residential consumer service.
- Rules and regulations.
- Signal circuits.
- Test equipment.
- Communication cabling.
- Hand and Power tools.
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Fault Analysis of Transmission Network
Understanding components of electrical network and discussion of allRead more
Machinery Couplings & Shaft Alignment
Machinery Couplings & Shaft Alignment TechniquesRead more
Reactive Power Management & Control
Reactive power had not paid sufficient attention in past. Great attenRead more
Distribution Transformer Maintenance &
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more