Electrical Load Forecast, Data Analysis, Challenges & Improvement
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course introduces electric load forecasting and data analysis from both statistical and practical aspects using the language and examples in the power industry. Through hands-on exercises, participants gain experience of load forecasting for a variety of horizons (short, very short, medium and long term forecasts).
- Review of electric power distribution load characteristic (how it is done)
- Understand practical characteristic and planning methods
- Understand basic theory and mathematics of modern distribution load characteristic.
- Employ and conduct weather normalization
- Evaluate the distribution of forecast errors
- Specify the accuracy and information content requirements.
All engineers and technicians involved in the power sectors and power station,power system planners, power system operators, load research analysts, and rate design analystsoperation.
- Types of Electrical Loads
- Important Factors for Load Forcasting.
- load forcast categories and methods
- Load forcast Curve and data analysis
- Electric Load Monitoring.
- Load Forcast challenges
- Load Forcast Improvement
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Engineering Aspects of Unit Operation
in this course we will present the Engineering Aspects of Unit OperatRead more
Transformer, Testing, Operation & Main
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Power System Reliability & Security
Ensuring reliable and secure power system is the primary responsibiliRead more
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)Read more
Planning & Operating Electrical Networ
Renewable Energy Integration focuses on incorporating renewable energRead more
Machinery Problem-Solving Sequence
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Plant & Equipment Maintenance
The seminar covers the fundamental technology of Plant & Equipment MaRead more