Electrical Power System Protection and Testing
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Protection and testing System is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection and testing equipment and its necessity in electrical System
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers ,Technicans (basic and medum level), operators ,who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries and Electrical Networks.
- INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM
- POWER SYSTEM RELAYING
- MEASURING TRANSFORMERS (VTS & CTS)
- PROTECTIVE RELAYS
- Under Frequency Protection (U/F.P.)
- Over Voltage protection (0/V.P.)
- Protection and Testing
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
UPS, Chargers & Batteries
This five days course gives an insight to the subject of UPS (Un-inteRead more
Rotating Equipment Reliability Optimiz
We’ll provide a new perspective on troubleshooting mechanical aRead more
Well Service Engineering & Operations
Well Service Engineering & OperationsRead more
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Ope
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems (Operati
The purpose of this unit is to introduce trainees to the components,Read more
Power System Analysis Skills For Engin
Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper funcRead more
Systematic Preventive And Predictive M
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more