Electrical Power System Protection & Testing
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Protection and testing System is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection and testing equipment and its necessity in electrical System
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers ,Technicans (basic and medum level), operators ,who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries and Electrical Networks.
- INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM
- POWER SYSTEM RELAYING
- MEASURING TRANSFORMERS (VTS & CTS)
- PROTECTIVE RELAYS
- Under Frequency Protection (U/F.P.)
- Over Voltage protection (0/V.P.)
- Protection and Testing
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The course is intended to provide electric engineers with collectiveRead more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)Read more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Corrosion Control By Cathodic Protecti
Corrosion is the gradual destruction of material, usually metals, byRead more
Data Analysis Techniques for Engineers
As a consequence, more and more reliance is being placed upon the accRead more