Protection & Control for Industrial Power Systems
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
It is important to take the necessary action to prevent the faults, and If they do occur, to minimize possible damage or possible power disruption. A protection system continuously monitors the power system to ensure maximum of electrical supply with minimum damage to life, equipment and property.
Many utilities need this practical course that studies the Relay characteristics during faults, and weak protection points in electrical systems These studies will be elaborated by practical case studies.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to find the cause of relay operation and verify if it is correct, falls or mal operation
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions.
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- Introduction To Power System Relaying (Psr)
- Measuring Transformers (Vts & Cts)
- Protective Relays
- Relay Coordination
- Differential Relays (D.R.)
- Impedance Relays
- Under Frequency Protection (U/F.P.)
- Over Voltage Protection (0/V.P.)
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Operating Switchgear of Sub-Station &
The aim of this course is as below: Explaining Switchgear items and fRead more
Voltage Control Regulation in Transmis
This course we provide the essential training for the beginning stageRead more
Troubleshooting Process Operations
This course will provide Supervisors with the knowledge of how to troRead more
Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Water
Boiler is one of the most basic and indispensable components of our mRead more
Electrical Drawings & Control Systems
An electrical drawing is a type of technical drawing that shows inforRead more
Air Coolers & Cooling Towers
Most industrial production processes need cooling waters to operate eRead more
Reading Electrical Drawings
This course is aimed at introducing the power system layout and desigRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more