Protection & Control for Industrial Power Systems
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
It is important to take the necessary action to prevent the faults, and If they do occur, to minimize possible damage or possible power disruption. A protection system continuously monitors the power system to ensure maximum of electrical supply with minimum damage to life, equipment and property.
Many utilities need this practical course that studies the Relay characteristics during faults, and weak protection points in electrical systems These studies will be elaborated by practical case studies.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to find the cause of relay operation and verify if it is correct, falls or mal operation
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions.
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- Introduction To Power System Relaying (Psr)
- Measuring Transformers (Vts & Cts)
- Protective Relays
- Relay Coordination
- Differential Relays (D.R.)
- Impedance Relays
- Under Frequency Protection (U/F.P.)
- Over Voltage Protection (0/V.P.)
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms And Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Power System High Voltage Substations
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
Applied Combustion Technology
This course will provide an understanding of the physics of combustioRead more
GIS Switching Techniques
For difficult applications where space requirements become a problemRead more
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Interconnection Transmission Operation
Modern Electric Power System has moved away from its regulated rootsRead more
Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Water
Boiler is one of the most basic and indispensable components of our mRead more
Process Troubleshooting & Problem Solv
Troubleshooting of Chemical Plants (Industrial Process Plant) is requRead more