High-Voltage Overhead Networks Conversion Technologies To Super-Tension Cables
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
As utilities reassess equipment to upgrade existing infrastructures or build new ones, Power Engineering is undergoing significant change. There is a need to train engineers and technicans in the fundamentals of High Voltage (HV) technology, equipment and test techniques. This course covers HV test and measuring systems, as well as analysis techniques applied to power system apparatus such as cables, insulators, transformers and generators.
By the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Gain some knowledge regarding the techniques of measurement of testing high voltages which are normally used for the evaluation and testing of transmission system equipment.
- Learn about the philosophy of testing, types of testing and standards associated with testing of various power equipment used by electrical power industry.
- Acquire the relevant information on the procedures used for evaluation of some high voltage apparatus.
- Utility and power apparatus manufacturers
- Engineers who are involved with HV equipment and technology
- Engineers who work in HV testing
Introduction to testing voltages, their types, generation and measurement.
Philosophy of HV testing, its classifications, types and standards used in HV testing.
HV Test, Measurement Methods & Analysis
Power System Over Voltages
Review of Transmission Elements
Transmission Department Staffing
Dielectric Loss Measurements
Presentation & Slides
Audio Visual Aids
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Optimising Equipment Maintenance
Optimising Equipment MaintenanceRead more
Boiler Auxiliary Operation
This course is designed for Engineers and Technicans who are involvedRead more
Effect of Unbalance Quantities & Harmo
This course provides theoretical and practical knowledge of the issueRead more
Preventive & Predictive Maintenance of
This course covers the theory, operation, preventive & predictive maiRead more
Voltage Regulators, Capacitors, Reacto
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Well Service Engineering & Operations
Well Service Engineering & OperationsRead more
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems
Disturbance Analysis for Power SystemsRead more
Combined Cycle System Maintenance & Op
This course offers a firm understanding of the basic system maintenanRead more