Power Flow Analysis
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW Analysis and Short optimum operation strategies of power system required attaining high levels of Performance. The course will be valuable to engineers and technicians to get better understanding of the new state – of- the art LOAD FLOW Analysis and Short Circuit Calculation
- Learn how to model various types of power system equipment.
- Learn about various methods for solving the power flow, the intrinsic characteristics and when to apply them.
- Then apply the power flow to typical power system problems, including contingency analysis and transfer analysis.
- Learn about dynamic simulation, the primary tool for assessing power system stability. Stability studies require a detailed representation of control
All engineers involved in the power sectors and substation operation and maintenance, and also in the factories, Operations analysts, new transmission analysts and enterprises.
- OVERVIEW OF POWER FLOWS AND STEADY
- STATE ANALYSIS,
- MODELING COMPONENTS OF THE POWER FLOW
- EXERCISES ON POWER FLOW MODELING,READING, CHANGING, CHECKING POWER
- FLOW MODELS
- EXERCISES ON READING, CHANGING AND
- CHECKING POWER FLOW MODELS
- POWER FLOW SOLUTIONS
- EXERCISES IN POWER FLOW SOLUTIONS
- CONTINGENCY ANALYSIS
- EXERCISES ON CONTINGENCY ANALYSIS
- BATCHING CONTINGENCY ANALYSIS AND
- INTEGRATING RESULTS
- FURTHER EXERCISES ON CONTINGENCY
- LINEAR POWER FLOW ANALYSIS
- EXERCISES ON LINEAR POWER FLOW ANALYSIS
- CONTROL OF POWER SYSTEMS
- BASIC GENERATOR CONTROL LOOPS
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Boiler Operation & Performance
Boilers are hazardous piece of equipment to operate. It is vital thatRead more
Protection & Relay Setting for Electri
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Safety Relief Valve (Inspection, Maint
the aim of this course is to supply the participants with the basic aRead more
Power System Analysis Skills For Engin
Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper funcRead more
Maintenance & Operation of Rotating Ma
The seminar covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciproRead more
Systematic Preventive And Predictive M
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more