Power System Analysis Skills For Engineers & Technicians
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper functioning electric power distribution system is vital to safety, maintenance, troubleshooting and the efficient operation of a modern industrial plant. The power distribution system includes high voltage utility tie circuit breakers, main transformers, medium voltage switchgear, distribution transformers, motor control centers, electric motors, variable speed drives, etc.
- Power System Analysis means verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it's components.
- Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
Electrical Engineers, technicians, operation and maitenance in the industrial, consulting, and utility fields involved in design, operation and maintenance who require knowledge of electrical system protection techniques.
- INTRODUCTION TO DEREGULATION IN POWER INDUSTRY
- DESIGN ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS MORE EFFICIENTLY
- BETTER SELECT AND SIZE POWER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- UNDESTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SHORT CIRCUIT STUDIES
- UNDESTAND THE BASICS OF COORDINATION STUDIES
- CALCULATE OVERCURRENT DEVICE SETTINGS
- UNDERSTAND POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
- AN OPTIMAL REACTIVE POWER DISPATCH MODEL FOR DEREGULATED ELECTRICITY MARKETS
- LOCATIONAL MARGINAL PRICING
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
High Voltage & Extra High Voltage Swit
High voltage switchgear was invented at the end of the 19th century fRead more
High Voltage Bus Bar Protection & Brea
Bus bar protection principles is given starting from simple interlockRead more
Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Water
Boiler is one of the most basic and indispensable components of our mRead more
13.8 kV – Switchgear Maintenance
Switchgear plays an important role in electricity distribution and itRead more
Applied Combustion Technology
This course will provide an understanding of the physics of combustioRead more
Gas Turbine Technology: Design, Operat
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more
Air Coolers & Cooling Towers
Most industrial production processes need cooling waters to operate eRead more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more