Power System Analysis Skills For Engineers & Technicians
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper functioning electric power distribution system is vital to safety, maintenance, troubleshooting and the efficient operation of a modern industrial plant. The power distribution system includes high voltage utility tie circuit breakers, main transformers, medium voltage switchgear, distribution transformers, motor control centers, electric motors, variable speed drives, etc.
- Power System Analysis means verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it's components.
- Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
Electrical Engineers, technicians, operation and maitenance in the industrial, consulting, and utility fields involved in design, operation and maintenance who require knowledge of electrical system protection techniques.
- INTRODUCTION TO DEREGULATION IN POWER INDUSTRY
- DESIGN ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS MORE EFFICIENTLY
- BETTER SELECT AND SIZE POWER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- UNDESTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SHORT CIRCUIT STUDIES
- UNDESTAND THE BASICS OF COORDINATION STUDIES
- CALCULATE OVERCURRENT DEVICE SETTINGS
- UNDERSTAND POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
- AN OPTIMAL REACTIVE POWER DISPATCH MODEL FOR DEREGULATED ELECTRICITY MARKETS
- LOCATIONAL MARGINAL PRICING
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Reactive Power Management & Control
Reactive power had not paid sufficient attention in past. Great attenRead more
Valves & Actuators
This five days seminar is intended for engineers and technicians invoRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
Packing & Seal Troubleshooting
This interactive training unit is designed to familiarize trainees wiRead more
In this course delegates will know about installation methods for varRead more
Power System High Voltage Substations
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
LV/MV/HV Circuit Breakers (Switchgear)
Introductory to the basis of understanding the theory of high voltageRead more
Power System Stability & Dynamic in Po
Power Stability is becoming an increasing source of concern in secureRead more