Power System Analysis Skills for Engineers & Technicians
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper functioning electric power distribution system is vital to safety, maintenance, troubleshooting and the efficient operation of a modern industrial plant. The power distribution system includes high voltage utility tie circuit breakers, main transformers, medium voltage switchgear, distribution transformers, motor control centers, electric motors, variable speed drives, etc.
- Power System Analysis means verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it's components.
- Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
Electrical Engineers, technicians, operation and maitenance in the industrial, consulting, and utility fields involved in design, operation and maintenance who require knowledge of electrical system protection techniques.
- INTRODUCTION TO DEREGULATION IN POWER INDUSTRY
- DESIGN ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS MORE EFFICIENTLY
- BETTER SELECT AND SIZE POWER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- UNDESTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SHORT CIRCUIT STUDIES
- UNDESTAND THE BASICS OF COORDINATION STUDIES
- CALCULATE OVERCURRENT DEVICE SETTINGS
- UNDERSTAND POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
- AN OPTIMAL REACTIVE POWER DISPATCH MODEL FOR DEREGULATED ELECTRICITY MARKETS
- LOCATIONAL MARGINAL PRICING
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Self-Development for Engineers & Techn
Self Development for Engineers and TechniciansRead more
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Disturbances in Power Transmission Sys
Disturbances in Power Transmission SystemRead more
Transformer, Testing, Operation & Main
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Operation, Fitting & Maintenance of Me
This course explains how, in a theoretical way, the following key comRead more
Troubleshooting & Tracking Faults in T
The course provides participants with an understanding of electronicRead more
Power System Restoration & Black Start
Blackouts Occurred everywhere in the world, in the developed countrieRead more
Protection & Control for Industrial Po
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more