Protection & Relay Setting for Electrical Power System Elements
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
It is important to take necessary action to prevent faults, and If they do occur, to minimize possible damage or possible power disruption. A protection system continuously monitors the power system to ensure maximum of electrical supply with minimum damage to life, equipment and property.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to find the cause of relay operation and verify if it is correct, falls or mal operation
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation,Maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- Introduction To Power System Relaying (PSR)
- Power System Components
- Technical Tools Of Relay Engineer Symmetrical Components
- Basic Relay Units
- Protection Against Transients And Surges
- Instrument Transformers For Relaying
- Microprocessor Relaying Fundamentals
- Generator Protection
- Motor Protection
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Machinery Root Cause Failure Analysis
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Reactive Power Management & Control
Reactive power had not paid sufficient attention in past. Great attenRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
In this course delegates will know about installation methods for varRead more
Operation, Fitting & Maintenance of Me
This course explains how, in a theoretical way, the following key comRead more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Fault Analysis of Transmission Network
Understanding components of electrical network and discussion of allRead more
Gas Turbine Technology: Design, Operat
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more