Protection & Relay Setting for Electrical Power System Elements
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
It is important to take necessary action to prevent faults, and If they do occur, to minimize possible damage or possible power disruption. A protection system continuously monitors the power system to ensure maximum of electrical supply with minimum damage to life, equipment and property.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to find the cause of relay operation and verify if it is correct, falls or mal operation
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation,Maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- Introduction To Power System Relaying (PSR)
- Power System Components
- Technical Tools Of Relay Engineer Symmetrical Components
- Basic Relay Units
- Protection Against Transients And Surges
- Instrument Transformers For Relaying
- Microprocessor Relaying Fundamentals
- Generator Protection
- Motor Protection
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Steel Furnaces Technology: Main
Arc furnaces are special loads used by steel factories and aluminum aRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more
Operation of Combined Cycle Power Plan
The aim of this course is designed to provide a thorough understandinRead more
Electrical Measurement & Control Circu
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needRead more
LV/MV/HV Circuit Breakers (Switchgear)
Introductory to the basis of understanding the theory of high voltageRead more
Planning & Operating Electrical Networ
Renewable Energy Integration focuses on incorporating renewable energRead more
Measurement & Control
A greater understanding of the measuring equipment can improve the peRead more
Tactics of Mechanical Installation
Mechanical services are at the center of plant internal environment aRead more