All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the consumers specially, for industrial sector where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly.
It is important to take the necessary action to prevent the faults, and If they do occur, to minimize possible damage or possible power disruption. A smart protection system continuously monitors the power system to ensure maximum of electrical supply with minimum damage to life, equipment and property.
Many utilities need this practical course that studies the Relay characteristics during faults, and weak protection points in electrical systems These studies will be elaborated by practical case studies.
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of smart protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions.
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- INTRODUCTION TO POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
- IMPORTANCE OF SMART PROTECTION
- POWER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- MEASURING TRANSFORMERS (VTS & CTS)
- PROTECTIVE RELAYS
- RELAY COORDINATION
- DIFFERENTIAL RELAYS
- IMPEDANCE RELAYS
- UNDER FREQUENCY PROTECTION (U/F.P.)
- OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION (0/V.P.)
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Fault Analysis of Transmission Network
Understanding components of electrical network and discussion of allRead more
Machinery Root Cause Failure Analysis
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Testing & Maintenance of Protective De
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Test Electrical Equipment (Transformer
This program is aimed at all personnel who are involved in plant mainRead more
Transmission Station Equipment Mainten
in this courseparticipant will be able to understand the skills ofTraRead more
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more