المحتوى التفصيلي متوفر باللغة العربية
أنقر هنا للاطلاع على المحتوى باللغة العربية
Detailed content available in Arabic
Click here to view content in Arabic
- Knowing the fault reasons in electrical networks and Its effect on the electrical quantities.
- Reviewing the Grounding System of generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks and how it affects the electrical quantities, short circuit level and protection system.
- Understanding main concepts of smart protection equipment and its necessity in electrical System.
- How to make relay coordination for main and back-up protection relays on Ike network.
- How to protect the power system due to up normal operational conditions.
This course is intended for Electrical Engineers &Supervisors, who work in operation, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of Utilities & Industries Electrical Networks.
- INTRODUCTION TO POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
- IMPORTANCE OF SMART PROTECTION
- POWER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- MEASURING TRANSFORMERS (VTS & CTS)
- PROTECTIVE RELAYS
- RELAY COORDINATION
- DIFFERENTIAL RELAYS
- IMPEDANCE RELAYS
- UNDER FREQUENCY PROTECTION (U/F.P.)
- OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION (0/V.P.)
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Special Welding Applications
This course is intended for personnel who have a role related to weldRead more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Maintenance Auditing & Continuous Impr
This highly participative Maintenance Auditing and Continuous ImproveRead more