Data Analysis Techniques for Engineers & Technologists
As a consequence, more and more reliance is being placed upon the accurate and reliable analysis, representation and interpretation of data.
This course aims to provide engineers and technologists with the understanding and practical capabilities needed to convert data into information, and then to represent this information in ways that it can be readily exploited.
To provide delegates with a working vocabulary of analytical terms to enable them to converse with people who are experts in the areas of data analysis, statistics and probability, and to be able to read and comprehend common textbooks and journal articles in this field. To provide delegates with both an understanding and practical experience of a range of the more common analytical techniques and data representation methods, which have direct relevance to a wide range of analytical problems.
The course has been designed for engineers, technologists, and managers whose jobs involve the manipulation, representation, and analysis of data.
- The Basics Sources Of Data
- Data Sampling
- Data Accuracy
- Using Centrifugal Pump Performance Data.
- Fundamental Statistics Mean,
- Standard Deviation,
- Using Production Data From A Batch Fermentation Process.
- Data Mining And Representation Single
- Two And Multi-Dimensional Data Visualization
- Using Petrochemical Plant Control Data
- Probability And Confidence Probability Theory,
- Using Statistical Process Control Data In The Machinery Protection System
- Histograms & Frequency Of Occurrence Histograms
- Pareto Analysis
- Using Historical Failure Data From A Group Of Reciprocating Compressors.
- Frequency Analysis
- The Fourier Transform
- Using Failure Data From Large Three Phase Induction Motors
- Data Comparison Correlation Analysis
- The Power Of Matlab.
- Quality Control Applications Terminology
- Reliability Evaluation Applications Terminology
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Maintenance Strategy Development
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
For difficult applications where space requirements become a problemRead more
Testing & Maintenance of Protective De
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Understanding Voltage Stability & Powe
Voltage stability has become a well‐known concern in power system plaRead more
Ups, Chargers & Batteries
This five days course gives an insight to the subject of UPS (Un-inteRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Water
Boiler is one of the most basic and indispensable components of our mRead more
Heat Rate Improvement
This seminar provides detailed description of all the methods used toRead more