Data Analysis Techniques for Engineers & Technologists
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
As a consequence, more and more reliance is being placed upon the accurate and reliable analysis, representation and interpretation of data.
This course aims to provide engineers and technologists with the understanding and practical capabilities needed to convert data into information, and then to represent this information in ways that it can be readily exploited.
To provide delegates with a working vocabulary of analytical terms to enable them to converse with people who are experts in the areas of data analysis, statistics and probability, and to be able to read and comprehend common textbooks and journal articles in this field. To provide delegates with both an understanding and practical experience of a range of the more common analytical techniques and data representation methods, which have direct relevance to a wide range of analytical problems.
The course has been designed for engineers, technologists, and managers whose jobs involve the manipulation, representation, and analysis of data.
- The Basics Sources Of Data
- Data Sampling
- Data Accuracy
- Using Centrifugal Pump Performance Data.
- Fundamental Statistics Mean,
- Standard Deviation,
- Using Production Data From A Batch Fermentation Process.
- Data Mining And Representation Single
- Two And Multi-Dimensional Data Visualization
- Using Petrochemical Plant Control Data
- Probability And Confidence Probability Theory,
- Using Statistical Process Control Data In The Machinery Protection System
- Histograms & Frequency Of Occurrence Histograms
- Pareto Analysis
- Using Historical Failure Data From A Group Of Reciprocating Compressors.
- Frequency Analysis
- The Fourier Transform
- Using Failure Data From Large Three Phase Induction Motors
- Data Comparison Correlation Analysis
- The Power Of Matlab.
- Quality Control Applications Terminology
- Reliability Evaluation Applications Terminology
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Distribution Transformer Maintenance &
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Power Substations Engineering & Design
Power Substations Engineering and designRead more
Electrical Phenomena & Challenges to T
Electrical Phenomena and challenges to Transmission LinesRead more
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more
Power Generation: Gas Turbines, Steam
As a power generator, your mission is clear: provide power to all cusRead more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more