All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
A machine element that permits free motion between moving and fixed parts. Antifrictional bearings are essential to mechanized equipment; they hold or guide moving machine parts and minimize friction and wear.
Provides participants with global overview on the bearing maintenance strategies. Enables participants: to determine the possible causes of the bearing failures, to interpret the trouble condition and select their solution, to review rolling bearing monitoring techniques, to set up a vibration monitoring program
Engineers, technicians and foremen whose work involves: vibration measurement and analysis, maintenance system of machine parts and structure, field service and machinery start-up, quality control and incoming inspection.
- Classification And Selection Of Rolling Bearing.
- Radial And Trust Bearings.
- Special Design Of Rolling Bearings.
- Main (Journal) Bearings.
- Material And Design.
- Maintenance And Replacement Of Rolling Bearings.
- Working Conditions In Assembly Area.
- Shaft And Housing Preparation.
- Basic Mounting Methods And Faulty Mounting Practice.
- Bearing Maintenance Checklist And Service Records.
- Inadequate Bearing Lubrication.
- Effective And Ineffective Seals.
- Failure Analyses And Their Causes.
- Trouble Conditions And Their Solutions.
- Overheated Bearings.
- Noisy Bearing And Vibration.
- Replacements Are Too Frequent.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Power System: Protection, Automation,
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
Troubleshooting Process Operations
This course will provide Supervisors with the knowledge of how to troRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Power System Harmonics & Power Quality
This course provides theoretical and practical knowledge of the issueRead more
Tools & Skills of Thinking for Enginee
Tools and Skills of Thinking for Engineers and TechniciansRead more