Bearing Selection, Maintenance & Failure Analysis
This course offers intensive insight into bearing life improvement and .The participant will gain knowledge in bearing selection, proper bearing lubrication and troubleshooting skills as well as predictive and preventive maintenance of bearings
The course presents a systematic approach to the basics of mechanical troubleshooting,. It first adopts a general approach to the importance of pumps, bearings maintenance and its main motives, then it explains what is meant by maintenance types, like preventive maintenance, corrective and adaptive maintenance and the skeletons of maintenance systems. Design, operating, and design pumps, bearings will be explained. Measurements, maintenance and the required misruling devices for pumps and bearings will be deeply involved in this course with some applications in other mechanical utilities.
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- Introduction To Bearings
- Classification Of Bearings Valve Classification
- Plain Bearings
- Antifriction Bearings
- Bearing Seals
- Bearings Troubleshooting And Maintenance
- Ditives, Lubricating Action And Bearing Lubrication
- Lubricants Storage And Handling
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy