Gear Reducer Troubleshooting
This seminar is designed to enable participants to recognize the type of gears and understand basic functions of gearboxes.
- Explain the fundamentals of gear contacts, geometry and of the materials employed.
- Review the major types of gears and their diverse operational properties.
- Discuss the main factors affecting gear design
- Describe how to select a gearbox for a given application and the factors that need to be considered.
- Show the methods of manufacturing gears.
- Discuss the vibration problem in gears.
- Learn what the common gear failures are and how to avoid them.
This course is recommended for supervisors or technicians working on gearbox maintenance or those requiring knowledge of gearbox functions.
- Fundamentals Of Gears
- Definition Of Gears
- Types Of Gears
- Terminology Of Gearing
- Open And Closed Gear Drives
- Principles Of Gear Reducers
- Types Of Gear Reducers
- Lubrication And Preventive Maintenance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Distribution Materials Testing (Transf
Distribution Materials Testing (Transformers, Cables, Switchgears,MetRead more
The course is intended to provide electric engineers with collectiveRead more
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Electrical Power System Protection & T
The continuity of Electrical Protection and testing System is very imRead more
Power System High Voltage Substations
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Water
Boiler is one of the most basic and indispensable components of our mRead more
Compressors Reliability & Maintenance
Compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circulation sysRead more