Gear Reducer Troubleshooting
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This seminar is designed to enable participants to recognize the type of gears and understand basic functions of gearboxes.
- Explain the fundamentals of gear contacts, geometry and of the materials employed.
- Review the major types of gears and their diverse operational properties.
- Discuss the main factors affecting gear design
- Describe how to select a gearbox for a given application and the factors that need to be considered.
- Show the methods of manufacturing gears.
- Discuss the vibration problem in gears.
- Learn what the common gear failures are and how to avoid them.
This course is recommended for supervisors or technicians working on gearbox maintenance or those requiring knowledge of gearbox functions.
- Fundamentals Of Gears
- Definition Of Gears
- Types Of Gears
- Terminology Of Gearing
- Open And Closed Gear Drives
- Principles Of Gear Reducers
- Types Of Gear Reducers
- Lubrication And Preventive Maintenance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Battery & DC Systems
Battery systems applications, components, operating principles and caRead more
Power Plant Operation & Maintenance St
This general introductory course provides some basic engineering concRead more
Industrial Equipment: Compressors, Pum
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
UPS, Chargers & Batteries
This five days course gives an insight to the subject of UPS (Un-inteRead more
13.8 kV – Switchgear Maintenance
Switchgear plays an important role in electricity distribution and itRead more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems (Operati
The purpose of this unit is to introduce trainees to the components,Read more
Applied Combustion Technology
This course will provide an understanding of the physics of combustioRead more