Gear Reducer Troubleshooting
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This seminar is designed to enable participants to recognize the type of gears and understand basic functions of gearboxes.
- Explain the fundamentals of gear contacts, geometry and of the materials employed.
- Review the major types of gears and their diverse operational properties.
- Discuss the main factors affecting gear design
- Describe how to select a gearbox for a given application and the factors that need to be considered.
- Show the methods of manufacturing gears.
- Discuss the vibration problem in gears.
- Learn what the common gear failures are and how to avoid them.
This course is recommended for supervisors or technicians working on gearbox maintenance or those requiring knowledge of gearbox functions.
- Fundamentals Of Gears
- Definition Of Gears
- Types Of Gears
- Terminology Of Gearing
- Open And Closed Gear Drives
- Principles Of Gear Reducers
- Types Of Gear Reducers
- Lubrication And Preventive Maintenance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Electrical Measurement & Control Circu
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needRead more
Product Water Treatment Plant Operatio
Water treatment plant operators have vital roles in ensuring the healRead more
Voltage Regulators, Capacitors, Reacto
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Well Service Engineering & Operations
Well Service Engineering & OperationsRead more
Operation & Maintenance of Heat Recove
The course is primarily intended for experienced Operations & MaintenRead more
Gas Turbine Performance Characteristic
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more
Electrical Safety Audits
Training is only part of the workplace safety equation. ImplementatioRead more