Maintenance & Operation of Rotating Machinery
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The seminar covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciprocating machines, in terms of how they work and how they fail. It addresses wear and fatigue related failure mechanisms, and the role of lubrication. The interaction of the machine with the process is discussed, and the need for maintenance and condition monitoring personnel to work more closely together is demonstrated. The seminar provides participants with the knowledge that they will need to inspect and maintain machinery, and to make informed decisions about the condition of plant. The seminar includes an introduction to condition based maintenance and condition monitoring, and in this respect it aims to dispel rumors and demonstrate capabilities.
- Covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciprocating machines
- The interaction of the machine with the process is discussed, and the need for maintenance and condition monitoring personnel to work more closely together is demonstrated.
- Provides participants with the knowledge that they will need to inspect and maintain machinery
- introduction to condition based maintenance and condition monitoring, and in this respect it aims to dispel rumors and demonstrate capabilities.
This seminar is intended for maintenance engineers, supervisory and technical staffs working in maintenance related roles, which need either a greater awareness of, or to get more involved in, preventive maintenance activities and the troubleshooting of rotating and reciprocating machines. Because the methods and examples are generic, personnel from all industries will benefit.
- The Technology Of Machine
- Centrifugal Pump Principles
- Positive Displacement Pump Principles
- Centrifugal Compressor Principles
- Machinery Maintenance Requirements
- Typical Trouble
- Machinery Troubleshooting
- Couplings & Alignment
- Sealing Devices
- Rotors & Shafts
- Wear Induced Failures
- Maintenance Strategies (Corrective, Preventive & Predictive)
- The Role Of Vibration Monitoring
- The Role Of Lubrication Monitoring
- Structured Problem Solving Sequence
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Turbine Technology: Performance, Opera
This course develops a background in gas turbine operation that enablRead more
Safety Operation & Maintenance in Subs
The major components of a transmission and distribution system typicaRead more
Types of Circuit Breakers & Methods of
Circuit breakers play an important role in the safe distribution of eRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more
Hydraulic Systems (Design, Operation &
The purpose of this unit is to introduce trainees to the components,Read more
Power System & Equipment Grounding
This course is aimed at introducing the power-substation layout and dRead more
Troubleshooting and Tracking Faults in
The course provides participants with an understanding of electronicRead more
13.8 kV – Switchgear Maintenance
Switchgear plays an important role in electricity distribution and itRead more