Maintenance & Operation of Rotating Machinery
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The seminar covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciprocating machines, in terms of how they work and how they fail. It addresses wear and fatigue related failure mechanisms, and the role of lubrication. The interaction of the machine with the process is discussed, and the need for maintenance and condition monitoring personnel to work more closely together is demonstrated. The seminar provides participants with the knowledge that they will need to inspect and maintain machinery, and to make informed decisions about the condition of plant. The seminar includes an introduction to condition based maintenance and condition monitoring, and in this respect it aims to dispel rumors and demonstrate capabilities.
- Covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciprocating machines
- The interaction of the machine with the process is discussed, and the need for maintenance and condition monitoring personnel to work more closely together is demonstrated.
- Provides participants with the knowledge that they will need to inspect and maintain machinery
- introduction to condition based maintenance and condition monitoring, and in this respect it aims to dispel rumors and demonstrate capabilities.
This seminar is intended for maintenance engineers, supervisory and technical staffs working in maintenance related roles, which need either a greater awareness of, or to get more involved in, preventive maintenance activities and the troubleshooting of rotating and reciprocating machines. Because the methods and examples are generic, personnel from all industries will benefit.
- The Technology Of Machine
- Centrifugal Pump Principles
- Positive Displacement Pump Principles
- Centrifugal Compressor Principles
- Machinery Maintenance Requirements
- Typical Trouble
- Machinery Troubleshooting
- Couplings & Alignment
- Sealing Devices
- Rotors & Shafts
- Wear Induced Failures
- Maintenance Strategies (Corrective, Preventive & Predictive)
- The Role Of Vibration Monitoring
- The Role Of Lubrication Monitoring
- Structured Problem Solving Sequence
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Machinery Root Cause Failure Analysis
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Electrical Testing & Commissioning of
Electrical testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of electric powRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Planning & Operating Electrical Networ
Renewable Energy Integration focuses on incorporating renewable energRead more
Maintenance & Operation of Rotating Ma
The seminar covers the fundamental technology of rotating and reciproRead more
Bearing Selection, Maintenance & Failu
This course offers intensive insight into bearing life improvement anRead more
Strategic Planning in Distribution Net
Strategic Planning in Distribution Networks, play a critical role inRead more