Operation & Maintenance of Heat Recovery Steam Generator
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The course is primarily intended for experienced Operations & Maintenance working in combined cycle power plants, and it should also be of interest to engineers and managers involved in new project development. This 5 days course gives attendees a comprehensive and an in-depth survey of a broad range of topics relating to the design, operation and maintenance of the HRSG and associated steam cycle systems.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key systems and processes involved in the combined cycle power plant.
- Appreciate the key constraints and tradeoffs involved in designing an HRSG.
- Learn the water chemistry treatment options available for HRSG unit, their respective advantages and disadvantages.
- Get access to applied theory in real life situations through a series of worked case histories.
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical Engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical Engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- HEAT EXCHANGE FUNDAMENTALS OF HEAT & FLUID FLOW
- THERMODYNAMICS & HEAT TRANSFER REVIEW
- NATURAL AND FORCED CIRCULATION
- SUPPLEMENTAL FIRING
- BASIC CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- HRSG DESIGN VARIATIONS
- TYPES OF HRSG
- FLOW PATH DESCRIPTIONS
- WATERSIDE FLOW PATHS
- GAS SIDE FLOW PATHS
- FEEDWATER: PREHEATERS, RECIRCULATION,
- ECONOMIZERS: LOW, HIGH PRESSURE
- EVAPORATORS & DRUMS
- RELIEF AND SAFETY VALVES
- SUPERHEATERS, REHEATERS, ATTEMPERATORS
- DRAINS, VENTS
- STANDARD MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES
- DAMAGE & DEGRADATION MECHANISMS
- OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Types of Circuit Breakers & Methods of
Circuit breakers play an important role in the safe distribution of eRead more
Electrical Load Forecasting, Character
This course introduces electric load forecasting from both statisticaRead more
Operating Switchgear of Sub-Station &
The aim of this course is as below: Explaining Switchgear items and fRead more
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Compressors Reliability & Maintenance
Compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circulation sysRead more
Bearing Selection, Maintenance and Fai
This course offers intensive insight into bearing life improvement anRead more
Optimising Equipment Maintenance
In this course you will be able to optimizing equipment Maintenance aRead more
Gas Compressors & Compression Technolo
Gas compressors are used in power and gas fields in many applicationsRead more