Operation & Maintenance of Heat Recovery Steam Generator
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The course is primarily intended for experienced Operations & Maintenance working in combined cycle power plants, and it should also be of interest to engineers and managers involved in new project development. This 5 days course gives attendees a comprehensive and an in-depth survey of a broad range of topics relating to the design, operation and maintenance of the HRSG and associated steam cycle systems.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key systems and processes involved in the combined cycle power plant.
- Appreciate the key constraints and tradeoffs involved in designing an HRSG.
- Learn the water chemistry treatment options available for HRSG unit, their respective advantages and disadvantages.
- Get access to applied theory in real life situations through a series of worked case histories.
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical Engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical Engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- HEAT EXCHANGE FUNDAMENTALS OF HEAT & FLUID FLOW
- THERMODYNAMICS & HEAT TRANSFER REVIEW
- NATURAL AND FORCED CIRCULATION
- SUPPLEMENTAL FIRING
- BASIC CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- HRSG DESIGN VARIATIONS
- TYPES OF HRSG
- FLOW PATH DESCRIPTIONS
- WATERSIDE FLOW PATHS
- GAS SIDE FLOW PATHS
- FEEDWATER: PREHEATERS, RECIRCULATION,
- ECONOMIZERS: LOW, HIGH PRESSURE
- EVAPORATORS & DRUMS
- RELIEF AND SAFETY VALVES
- SUPERHEATERS, REHEATERS, ATTEMPERATORS
- DRAINS, VENTS
- STANDARD MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES
- DAMAGE & DEGRADATION MECHANISMS
- OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Industrial Equipment: Compressors, Pum
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
Power Generation: Gas Turbines, Steam
As a power generator, your mission is clear: provide power to all cusRead more
Distribution Transformer Maintenance &
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Electrical Control Circuits for Indust
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Corrosion Control by Cathodic Protecti
Corrosion is the gradual destruction of material, usually metals, byRead more