Shell & Tubes Heat Exchanger
This highly relevant seminar is intended for mechanical engineers and technicians involved in heat exchange, and those are responsible for general mechanical management for maintenance, planning utilizing computer in different aspects of mechanical maintenance procedures, and persons who are interested to work in heat exchange problems area.
The course presents a systematic approach to the basics of heat exchange,. It first adopts a general approach to the comprehensive heat exchange problems-solving techniques, delivering solutions to oil, gas and chemicals industries.... Then it explains what is meant by heat exchange types. Heat exchangers types and their measurements and maintenance will be deeply involved in this course with some applications in other mechanical utilities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain also an understanding of basic utilities related to heat exchange. Also they will be aware of troubleshooting problems and the associated actions to be taken, especially in the cases of shell and tube equipment failure.
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical Engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical Engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- Heat Exchange Fundamentals Of Heat & Fluid Flow
- Types And Applications
- Heat Exchange Problems
- Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Analysis Of Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Increased Heat Recovery In Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Optimum Outlet Water Temperature Analysis
- Design Of Shell & Tube
- Fouling In Heat Exchanger
- Boiling & Condensation Heat Transfer
- Enhancement In Heat Exchanger & Vibration
- Design Of Condensers & Evaporators
- Design Of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Testing & Inspection
- Maintenance Of Heat Exchanger
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Systematic Preventive & Predictive Mai
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
Electric Generators: Operation, Perfor
Excitation systems play a major role in determining the performance oRead more
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Maintenance Auditing & Continuous Impr
This highly participative Maintenance Auditing and Continuous ImproveRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Protection & Relay Setting for Electri
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more