Shell & Tubes Heat Exchanger
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This highly relevant seminar is intended for mechanical engineers and technicians involved in heat exchange, and those are responsible for general mechanical management for maintenance, planning utilizing computer in different aspects of mechanical maintenance procedures, and persons who are interested to work in heat exchange problems area.
The course presents a systematic approach to the basics of heat exchange,. It first adopts a general approach to the comprehensive heat exchange problems-solving techniques, delivering solutions to oil, gas and chemicals industries.... Then it explains what is meant by heat exchange types. Heat exchangers types and their measurements and maintenance will be deeply involved in this course with some applications in other mechanical utilities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain also an understanding of basic utilities related to heat exchange. Also they will be aware of troubleshooting problems and the associated actions to be taken, especially in the cases of shell and tube equipment failure.
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical Engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical Engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- Heat Exchange Fundamentals Of Heat & Fluid Flow
- Types And Applications
- Heat Exchange Problems
- Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Analysis Of Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Increased Heat Recovery In Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Optimum Outlet Water Temperature Analysis
- Design Of Shell & Tube
- Fouling In Heat Exchanger
- Boiling & Condensation Heat Transfer
- Enhancement In Heat Exchanger & Vibration
- Design Of Condensers & Evaporators
- Design Of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Testing & Inspection
- Maintenance Of Heat Exchanger
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Electrical Drawings & Control Systems
An electrical drawing is a type of technical drawing that shows inforRead more
Maintenance Strategy Development
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
Avoiding Power Transformer's Failures
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Interconnection Transmission Operation
Modern Electric Power System has moved away from its regulated rootsRead more
Boiler Auxiliary Operation
This course is designed for Engineers and Technicans who are involvedRead more
Electrical Load Forecasting, Character
This course introduces electric load forecasting from both statisticaRead more
Heat Exchanger Troubleshooting, Perfor
This highly relevant seminar is intended for mechanical engineers andRead more