Process Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Troubleshooting of Chemical Plants (Industrial Process Plant) is required to:
- Restore or improve on-line time and enhance production capacity.
- Achieve specifications of the product, by product and waste stream.
- Reduce hazards and Utilities Consumption.
- Improve yield, Auxiliary Chemicals and Catalysts and;
- Meet environmental standards.
- Explain steps in troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of troubleshooting tools to process problems.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques.
- To perform systematic to solve engineering problems.
- Cause and Effect Analysis: Using measured process variables and personal knowledge of how these variables affect each others.
- Those faced with the challenge of actually using the various techniques of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving to reduce downtime and waste and improve run efficiencies will benefit
- It is of equal importance to Production, Maintenance Engineering and Process Engineering personnel
- Chemical Plants Processes and Operation
- Basics of Plant equipment / Functionality / Operation
- Batch and continuous Process
- Process Control
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Troubleshooting in Chemical plants
- Troubleshooting models
- Troubleshooting Methods
- Troubleshooting Problems in Refrigeration Systems
- Troubleshooting Problems in Rotating machines (Pumps Fans, Blowers and Compressors)
- Troubleshooting Problems in Distillation towers
- Troubleshooting Problems in boilers and Heat exchangers
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Test Electrical Equipment (Transformer
This program is aimed at all personnel who are involved in plant mainRead more
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Ope
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
Power Plant Start-Up, Commissioning &
The objective of this seminar is to identify commissioning, testing aRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Energy Meters Types Installation, Main
This is a procedural course that usually focuses on the constructionRead more
Avoiding Power Transformer's Failures
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Plant Maintenance & Troubleshooting Te
Corrective maintenance refers to the activities conducted by the MainRead more