Process Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Troubleshooting of Chemical Plants (Industrial Process Plant) is required to:
- Restore or improve on-line time and enhance production capacity.
- Achieve specifications of the product, by product and waste stream.
- Reduce hazards and Utilities Consumption.
- Improve yield, Auxiliary Chemicals and Catalysts and;
- Meet environmental standards.
- Explain steps in troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of troubleshooting tools to process problems.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques.
- To perform systematic to solve engineering problems.
- Cause and Effect Analysis: Using measured process variables and personal knowledge of how these variables affect each others.
- Those faced with the challenge of actually using the various techniques of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving to reduce downtime and waste and improve run efficiencies will benefit
- It is of equal importance to Production, Maintenance Engineering and Process Engineering personnel
- Chemical Plants Processes and Operation
- Basics of Plant equipment / Functionality / Operation
- Batch and continuous Process
- Process Control
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Troubleshooting in Chemical plants
- Troubleshooting models
- Troubleshooting Methods
- Troubleshooting Problems in Refrigeration Systems
- Troubleshooting Problems in Rotating machines (Pumps Fans, Blowers and Compressors)
- Troubleshooting Problems in Distillation towers
- Troubleshooting Problems in boilers and Heat exchangers
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
High-Voltage Overhead Networks Convers
As utilities reassess equipment to upgrade existing infrastructures oRead more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Electrical Safety Audits
Training is only part of the workplace safety equation. ImplementatioRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more
Gas Turbine Performance Characteristic
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more
Well Service Engineering & Operations
Well Service Engineering & OperationsRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more