Advanced Maintenance Planning & Scheduling.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Maintenance of Meters & Breakers
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
Rotating Machinery Bearing & Lubricati
This course offers intensive insight into bearing life improvement anRead more
Pump & Compressor (Operation & Mainten
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
High Voltage & Extra High Voltage Swit
High voltage switchgear was invented at the end of the 19th century fRead more
Transmission Station Equipment Mainten
in this courseparticipant will be able to understand the skills ofTraRead more
Operation, Maintenance & Protection of
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Hydraulic Systems (Design, Operation &
The purpose of this unit is to introduce trainees to the components,Read more
Distribution Network Load
This course presents an overview of the electrical engineering fundamRead more