Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Definition of maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager
- Effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Machinery Root Cause Failure Analysis
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more
The course prepares Facilities Managers to manage the operation of thRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more
Gas Turbine Technology: Design, Operat
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more
Battery & Dc Systems
Battery systems applications, components, operating principles and caRead more
Machinery Couplings & Shaft Alignment
Machines deteriorate as they get older so we can expect a certain amoRead more