Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Definition of maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager
- Effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Fundamentals of Electrical Control Cir
In this course, we focus on industrial, electrical basics, power andRead more
Electrical Power Supply & Power Plant
Power Systems and Safety Aspects is the fundamentals of electrical maRead more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more
Maintenance Strategy Development
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
Boiler Auxiliary Operation
This course is designed for Engineers and Technicans who are involvedRead more
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Electrical Testing & Commissioning of
Electrical testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of electric powRead more
Electrical Power Substations Safety &
This program focuses on the basic safety principles and practices appRead more