Occupational Health & Safety
Delegates will be introduced to health and safety policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles , Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using national health and safety standards as a guid.
- State the purpose of the health and safety Act and list the functions of international standard.
- List the health and safety inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the international safety Act .
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance.
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- Supervisors with Safety and Health Responsibilities.
- All Employees Safety and Health Awareness.
- Safety and fire officers
- Plant Engineers
•Introduction to Health and Safety
• Means of Egress
• Lock-Out & Tag-Out
• Hazardous Classified Locations
• Machine Hazards
• Machine Safeguards
• Walking and Working Surfaces
• Noise and Hearing Conservation Programs
• Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene
• Fire Safety (Fire Extinguishers)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Job Hazard Analysis
• Office/Industrial Ergonomics
• Hazardous Materials (Flammable & Combustible Materials)
• Materials Handling and Storage (Overhead and Gantry Cranes)
• Hand and Power Tools
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses compRead more
Communication Skills & Relations with
Communication skills for industrial security are vital and most managRead more
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely course provides the essential knowledge and undeRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Security Performance Development Level
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress andRead more
Safety Engineering & Risk Assessment
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Environmental Monitoring & Modelling
As concern grows for constantly enhancing environmental overall perfoRead more
Command Security Operations Inside Ind
Familiarize the participants with the characteristics and characterisRead more