Occupational Health and Safety
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Delegates will be introduced to health and safety policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles , Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using national health and safety standards as a guid.
- State the purpose of the health and safety Act and list the functions of international standard.
- List the health and safety inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the international safety Act .
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance.
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- Supervisors with Safety and Health Responsibilities.
- All Employees Safety and Health Awareness.
- Safety and fire officers
- Plant Engineers
•Introduction to Health and Safety
• Means of Egress
• Lock-Out & Tag-Out
• Hazardous Classified Locations
• Machine Hazards
• Machine Safeguards
• Walking and Working Surfaces
• Noise and Hearing Conservation Programs
• Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene
• Fire Safety (Fire Extinguishers)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Job Hazard Analysis
• Office/Industrial Ergonomics
• Hazardous Materials (Flammable & Combustible Materials)
• Materials Handling and Storage (Overhead and Gantry Cranes)
• Hand and Power Tools
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Developing Security Procedures And Met
Develop and provide techniques and upgrade the relevant industrial seRead more
Safety & Loss Prevention
Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models and dRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more
Behavioral Skills for Security Officia
Participants attending this program will develop their understandingRead more
Methods Fire Fighting & Prevention of
On completion of this training, you will have learnt the ways in whicRead more
Security Risk Assessment
Risk Assessment is a critical step in the security management processRead more
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses compRead more