Occupational Health and Safety
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Delegates will be introduced to health and safety policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles , Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using national health and safety standards as a guid.
- State the purpose of the health and safety Act and list the functions of international standard.
- List the health and safety inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the international safety Act .
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance.
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- Supervisors with Safety and Health Responsibilities.
- All Employees Safety and Health Awareness.
- Safety and fire officers
- Plant Engineers
•Introduction to Health and Safety
• Means of Egress
• Lock-Out & Tag-Out
• Hazardous Classified Locations
• Machine Hazards
• Machine Safeguards
• Walking and Working Surfaces
• Noise and Hearing Conservation Programs
• Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene
• Fire Safety (Fire Extinguishers)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Job Hazard Analysis
• Office/Industrial Ergonomics
• Hazardous Materials (Flammable & Combustible Materials)
• Materials Handling and Storage (Overhead and Gantry Cranes)
• Hand and Power Tools
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Strategies for Security Planning
Dealing with best strategies practice and how to apply these principlRead more
Fire Evacuation for Buildings
Evacuation of buildings upon sounding of the fire alarm is vital to tRead more
Safety Compliance & Site Inspection
Power plants and copmanies, as a minimum requirement, must demonstratRead more
Security Performance Development Level
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress andRead more
Method of Preparation the Security Pol
Preparation of the Security Policy and Management are two key elementRead more
It is well known, through research, that over 82% of these accidentsRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Planning safety, health and environmen
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more