This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and engineering principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles
and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
- For all emloyees works in petrochemeicals.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Introduction ToRisk Management
- Hazard and operability
- Fault analysis
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of petrochemeicals
- Emergency procedures.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Environmental Management of Wastes & D
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
Work Permit Receiver
A work permit is an essential part of a process that determines the hRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Fire Evacuation for Buildings
Evacuation of buildings upon sounding of the fire alarm is vital to tRead more
Safety Engineering & Risk Management
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Safety, Fire Fighting & Loss Preventio
Delegates will be introduced to safety policies, procedures and standRead more