Fee inclusive of VAT
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and engineering principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles
and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
- For all emloyees works in petrochemeicals.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Introduction ToRisk Management
- Hazard and operability
- Fault analysis
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of petrochemeicals
- Emergency procedures.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Handling Chemicals & Hazardous Materia
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories and identify Chemical HazaRead more
Method of Preparation The Security Pol
Preparation of the Security Policy and Management are two key elementRead more
Process Safety for Operations
This course provides a fundamental understanding of process safety teRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
It is well known, through research, that over 82% of these accidentsRead more
Security Management, Planning & Asset
Security Management, Planning & Asset ProtectionRead more