All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and engineering principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles
and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
- For all emloyees works in petrochemeicals.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Introduction ToRisk Management
- Hazard and operability
- Fault analysis
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of petrochemeicals
- Emergency procedures.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment.
- Pesentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Planning safety, health and environmen
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
The Basic Principles of Industrial Sec
The primary goal of security awareness is to reduce loss, and this haRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Engineering of protecting the environm
This Environmental Awareness Training Course is for everyone. It lookRead more
Supervision and leadership skills in t
Improve your safety performance by increasing your effective safety SRead more
Safety Compliance & Site Inspection
Power plants and copmanies, as a minimum requirement, must demonstratRead more