Behavioral Skills for Security Officials
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Participants attending this program will develop their understanding of the skills and security's behaviors required by the industrial security.
- Develop an understanding of different approaches to security management
- Learn how to performance manage teams and individuals
- Understand how to manage and develop teams
- Review time management and prioritization techniques
- Plan your own continuous professional development
- This course is designed for all security levels,basic levels, new employees and team leaders or those aspiring to these positions
- SECURITY BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTE.
- THE PERSONALITY FOR THE SECURITY
- MENTAL AND COGNITIVE FEATURES OF THE SECURITY
- THE SECURITY ATTRIBUTES
- HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND IMPARTIALITY IN THE PERSONAL SECURITY
- APPEARANCE FOR THE SECURITY
- BEHAVIOR THROUGH THE DEFINITION OF PATTERNS OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR .
- THE BASICS AND FOUNDATIONS OF THE SUCCESS OF THE SECURITY MAN IN HIS WORK .
- PUBLIC RELATIONS AND ITS IMPORTANCE TO THE SECURITY
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Safety Compliance & Site Inspection
Power plants and copmanies, as a minimum requirement, must demonstratRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Supervisory Skills for Industrial Secu
In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industRead more
Occupational Health and Safety
Delegates will be introduced to health and safety policies, procedureRead more
Industrial Waste Water Treatment and E
For the waste water industry this effectively means effluent and sludRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more