Supervisory Skills for Industrial Security
In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industrial security supervisor
- Identify duties and responsibilities of industrial security supervisor.
- Upgrade skills required for supervisor, tolerating work stresses and pressures and cooperating with other parties involved in the control of emergency situations.
- Provide the modern concepts dealing with team building and supervisor in industrial security.
- Basic level security supervisors who are responsible for the security work of first level supervisors, and experienced security supervisors who are being developed for promotion.
- Duties of industrial security supervisor
- Effect of stress and work pressure on the efficiency of industrial security supervisor.
- General duties and essential jobs.
- Civil defense and its relation with industrial security within an establishment.
- Training on supervisor skills development.
- Controlling emergency situations operations and related industrial security activities.
- Proper reaction of industrial security personnel at the accident scenery.
- Case study for the recognition of leadership attitude of industrial security personnel.
- Activities of industrial security controller in decision making and its rectification.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Security Elements (Security Systems &
See the outlines in ArabicRead more
Hazardous Waste Management & Pollution
Engineering management of hazardous wastes, including extraction, conRead more
This course is designed to build core competencies in the field of saRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Managemen
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Handling Chemicals & Hazardous Materia
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories and identify Chemical HazaRead more
Systematic risk-based inspection can assess the likelihood and potentRead more
Communication Skills & Relations with
Communication skills for industrial security are vital and most managRead more
Planning of Security Operations
Preparation of the Security operation and Management are two key elemRead more