Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
· Define and understand attention management.
· Identify different types of attention.
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Increased productivity
· Increased job satisfaction
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management is the system that connects and integrates thRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more
Leadership Through Kaizen
In Japan, continuous improvement has been a key part of personal deveRead more
TOT : Training of Trainers
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valRead more
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Financial Analysis & Reporting is a comprehensive course designed toRead more
Communication in The Workplace Course:
This communication in the workplace enables delegates to enhance theiRead more
This workshop helps delegates to understand the impact that communicaRead more