Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
· Define and understand attention management.
· Identify different types of attention.
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Increased productivity
· Increased job satisfaction
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Effective Delegation & Problem Solving
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
he success of any organisation is directly related to the ability ofRead more
Contract Writing, Planning & Managemen
Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effectRead more
Train The Trainer
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Identifying knowledge gaps and trainin
In this course you will distinguish between the proactive / strategicRead more
Strategic Planning for Human Resources
In modern organizations, Human Resources (HR) cannot limit itself toRead more
Explore The Profession
Please see arabic outlineRead more