All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
· Define and understand attention management.
· Identify different types of attention.
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Increased productivity
· Increased job satisfaction
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The Facilitation Skills workshop can help any organization make betteRead more
Financial Planning & Budgeting
In today's highly volatile environment, estimating future costs aRead more
Dealing With Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Dynamic Decision Making
The -Dynamic Decision Making course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more