All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
· Define and understand attention management.
· Identify different types of attention.
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Increased productivity
· Increased job satisfaction
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Developing Delegation Skills for Other
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Teams Leading & the Development of Inn
This course is designed to enable participants to Identify team strenRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Customer Profiling Techniques and Proc
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers andRead more
Inventory Settlements, Solving Account
Inventory settlements, solving accounting errorsRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more
This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that willRead more
Account for non-Accountant
No-one in business will succeed if they are not financially literateRead more