Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
· Define and understand attention management.
· Identify different types of attention.
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Increased productivity
· Increased job satisfaction
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Fundamentals of Demand Planning and Fo
Demand Planning & Forecasting is both an art and a science. It requirRead more
Basic Mechanics & Accounting for Vat
A common Value Added Taxes (VAT) framework will be implemented acrossRead more
Administrative Secretarial & Office Ma
In this course you will learn the essential tools and techniques in ARead more
Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Companies and Organizations need to create a culture where coaching aRead more
Complaint Handling & Management
ThisCustomer Complaint Handling Training Courseaims to help businesseRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more
Effective Communication With Customers
The Communicating with Customers training materials will help developRead more
The Three Dimensions of Leadership
The Three-Dimensions of Leadership training course instructs people fRead more