Strategies to Delegation / Motivation / Management for Multi-Cultures
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & Empowerment Skills in the 21st Century. This workshop will provide the most comprehensive training on leadership and managerial effectiveness in formal organizations with practical suggestions for improving leadership skills. It introduces The Nature of Leadership, The Nature of Managerial Work, Perspectives on Effective Leadership Behavior,
Motivation is the key to any successful people management role. This course is designed to help managers develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
- Respond rapidly to changing circumstances and employ time and resources more productively
- Delegate effectively in team, virtual and cross-functional environments
- Assess your own delegating ability and address your hesitations about delegation
- Give employees the authority and responsibility they need to get the job done
- Avoid common mistakes of delegation, including reverse delegation
- Understand the theories behind motivation
- How to apply good motivational techniques
- How to motivate oneself
- Human Resources Manager
- New managers without previous experience
- Top Management
- Marketing Managers
- Operations Manager
- Delegating, more important than ever
- What is delegating?
- Who delegates to whom?
- Why delegate?
- Why hesitate to delegate?
- Requirements for successful delegating
- The delegating process
- Planning to delegate
- Common causes of delegating problems
- Delegating to teams
- Delegating to colleagues and co-workers
- Building your power base as a problem solver
- Creative problem solving
- What are the steps in the creative solving process?
- Moving From Weakness To Strength
- Stop Procrastination
- Motivating people
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
The Senior Professional in Supply Mana
Earning your attendnace certification in this training course will heRead more
Developing Work Methods
in this course you will get all methods of simplifying and developingRead more
Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strenRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Decision Making & Decision Taking Skil
Decision-Making Skills (Practical Methods) is important to the succesRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more