Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strengths and blind spots after analyzing their personal styles and preferences.
- Distinguish between groups and teams and list the major characteristics of effective teams.
- Make decisions by consensus through participating in a number of team building activities.
- Help those new to leadership to understand and manage team dynamics
- Explore many ways of motivating teams to achieve excellent results
Managers, supervisors and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Introduction to leadership
- Developing Team Leadership Skills
- Identifying the Strengths and Blind Spots of the Team
- Groups and Teams
- Group Process: How Groups Work
- Team Leadership and Laws
- Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of Effective teams
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Workplace Anxiety
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participantRead more
Fleet Management and Operation
Transportation activities can account for over 70% of an organizationRead more
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority and De
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Office Politics For Managers
Office Politics it is about creating and maintaining better relationsRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more