Accounts Receivable: Planning, Organizing & Achieving Best Practice
The management of the accounts receivables (debtors) of an organization is essentially just one aspect of the management of the cash flow of that organization. Since organizations cannot survive without adequate cash flows, it follows that the management of accounts receivable is a vital aspect of cash flow management.
- Actively deal with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting, and supply chain.
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems.
- Review payment methods and manage and comment on cash.
- The analysis of the need to merge and enter risk and uncertainty within the analysis of accounts payable.
- Learn best practices in all industries.
Accounts Receivable Managers, Revenue Accountants, Billing and Collection Officers,Specialists and Professional accounting and finance staff who interact with Accounts Receivable Operators.
- Accounts Receivable
- Working capital and cash management
- Cash management and the bank facility
- Understanding “the cost of credit”
- Accounts receivable and effective customers service
- Customers and Trading Terms
- Terms of trading
- Customer credit evaluation
- Trend analysis
- Developing effective strategies to maximize cash collection
- Customer sensitive collection strategies
- Collection techniques and letter cycle
- Collection Tools and Techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Good practice in billing management
- Negotiation skills for successful collections
- Managing the Receivables Ledger
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Latest developments in accounts receivable
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Communication in The Workplace Course:
This communication in the workplace enables delegates to enhance theiRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Calls Handling Skills
Our Call Handling Skills Training develops the soft skills required tRead more
Accounting for Vat
With the expected introduction of a Value Added Tax (VAT) in the ArabRead more
Complaint Handling & Management
ThisCustomer Complaint Handling Training Courseaims to help businesseRead more
Finance for Non-Financial Professional
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more
Basic Mechanics & Accounting for Vat
A common Value Added Taxes (VAT) framework will be implemented acrossRead more