Accounts Receivable: Planning, Organizing & Achieving Best Practice
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The management of the accounts receivables (debtors) of an organization is essentially just one aspect of the management of the cash flow of that organization. Since organizations cannot survive without adequate cash flows, it follows that the management of accounts receivable is a vital aspect of cash flow management.
- Actively deal with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting, and supply chain.
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems.
- Review payment methods and manage and comment on cash.
- The analysis of the need to merge and enter risk and uncertainty within the analysis of accounts payable.
- Learn best practices in all industries.
Accounts Receivable Managers, Revenue Accountants, Billing and Collection Officers,Specialists and Professional accounting and finance staff who interact with Accounts Receivable Operators.
- Accounts Receivable
- Working capital and cash management
- Cash management and the bank facility
- Understanding “the cost of credit”
- Accounts receivable and effective customers service
- Customers and Trading Terms
- Terms of trading
- Customer credit evaluation
- Trend analysis
- Developing effective strategies to maximize cash collection
- Customer sensitive collection strategies
- Collection techniques and letter cycle
- Collection Tools and Techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Good practice in billing management
- Negotiation skills for successful collections
- Managing the Receivables Ledger
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Latest developments in accounts receivable
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Inventory, Purchasing & Stores Managem
In today's economy, companies must be able to move large quantitiRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Effective Administration Skills
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine thRead more
Designing Solutions to Complex Busines
This training courseshows you how to solve difficult complex problemsRead more
Project Team Leadership
Any project success depends on leading the project team. This workshoRead more