Management / Costing Finance and Accounting
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operation
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Learn the functions of financial management.
- Understand the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income.
- Use financial information to manage the business or their departments
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation
Managers, supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
- Objectives of Efficient Finance
- Functions of Financial Management
- Framework for Efficient Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Concepts and Decision Making
- Using Financial Information to Manage the Business
- The Budgeting Process
- Accounting Terminology and Policies
- Accounting as an information system
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Supply Chain & Logistics Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Simplification Of Work Procedures
The course will provide the participants with international best pracRead more
Basic Presentation Skills
This intensive Five-days workshop teaches delegates the essential skiRead more
Effective Communication With Customers
The Communicating with Customers training materials will help developRead more
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operati
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Managing & Coordinating Training Proac
In this course we will distinguish between the proactive/strategic apRead more