Efficient Finance & Accounting Operation
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Learn the functions of financial management.
- Understand the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income.
- Use financial information to manage the business or their departments
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation
Managers, supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
- Objectives of Efficient Finance
- Functions of Financial Management
- Framework for Efficient Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Concepts and Decision Making
- Using Financial Information to Manage the Business
- The Budgeting Process
- Accounting Terminology and Policies
- Accounting as an information system
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Project Team Leadership
Any project success depends on leading the project team. This workshoRead more
Dealing with Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Managing Workplace Anxiety
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participantRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout theirRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more