Financial Accounting for Non Financials
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation of year-end financial statements, understand and interpret actual financial statements of real-world businesses.
- To understand the principle of accrual accounting and how this is used in real life.
- Use skills developed in the class to compose and interpret real-world financial statements.
- Apply knowledge acquired to interpret financial statements in a job context
Professionals who have accountability or exposure to budgets and other internal financial reports, entrepreneurs, administrators, and those considering jobs in accounting-related fields will gain an understanding of accounting practices and the technical language used by accountants
- The Basics
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning for Profit
- Budgeting in Today’s Competitive Business
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Developing Work Methods
in this course you will get all methods of simplifying and developingRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
Integrated Skills of The Directors of
Learn how to choose positive results and eliminate negatives and commRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
The Art of Dealing with The Public Com
The art of dealing with the public communication skillsRead more
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more