Financial Accounting for Non Financials
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation of year-end financial statements, understand and interpret actual financial statements of real-world businesses.
- To understand the principle of accrual accounting and how this is used in real life.
- Use skills developed in the class to compose and interpret real-world financial statements.
- Apply knowledge acquired to interpret financial statements in a job context
Professionals who have accountability or exposure to budgets and other internal financial reports, entrepreneurs, administrators, and those considering jobs in accounting-related fields will gain an understanding of accounting practices and the technical language used by accountants
- The Basics
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning for Profit
- Budgeting in Today’s Competitive Business
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Manager Coaching & Counseling Skills
In this workshop we develops a manager's skills to coach and counRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Creating Value for the Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Skills in Handling the Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout theirRead more