Financial Accounting for Non Financials
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation of year-end financial statements, understand and interpret actual financial statements of real-world businesses.
- To understand the principle of accrual accounting and how this is used in real life.
- Use skills developed in the class to compose and interpret real-world financial statements.
- Apply knowledge acquired to interpret financial statements in a job context
Professionals who have accountability or exposure to budgets and other internal financial reports, entrepreneurs, administrators, and those considering jobs in accounting-related fields will gain an understanding of accounting practices and the technical language used by accountants
- The Basics
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning for Profit
- Budgeting in Today’s Competitive Business
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Customer Service Excellence
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "peopleRead more
Leadership Skills & Strategies for Dec
Leaders are made or broken by the quality of their decisions. SurprisRead more
Financial Reporting: the Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more