The Efficiency of Financial & Accounting Operations
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
- Learn the functions of financial management.
- Understand the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income.
- Use financial information to manage the business or their departments
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation
Managers, supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
- Objectives of Efficient Finance
- Functions of Financial Management
- Framework for Efficient Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Concepts and Decision Making
- Using Financial Information to Manage the Business
- The Budgeting Process
- Accounting Terminology and Policies
- Accounting as an information system
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Financial Reporting: The Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Motivating, Managing & Leading Teams f
The ability to motivate and lead a team is crucial to business succesRead more
The Vat Framework: Compliance, Impleme
The VAT Framework: Compliance, Implementation & ManagementRead more
Project Team Leadership
Any project success depends on leading the project team. This workshoRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more