The Efficiency of Financial and Accounting Operations
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
- Learn the functions of financial management.
- Understand the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income.
- Use financial information to manage the business or their departments
- Analyse business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation
Managers, supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
- Objectives of Efficient Finance
- Functions of Financial Management
- Framework for Efficient Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Concepts and Decision Making
- Using Financial Information to Manage the Business
- The Budgeting Process
- Accounting Terminology and Policies
- Accounting as an information system
- How To Interpret Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Manager Coaching & Counseling Skills
In this workshop we develops a manager's skills to coach and counRead more
Budget Preparation Using Advanced Meth
Budget Preparation Using Advanced MethodsRead more
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control
See how the budget relates to the two key financial statements: balanRead more
Creative Ways to Solve Problems & Make
Diagnosis of creative problem solving is critical to the success of yRead more
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more
With our Personal Branding course your participants will be able to sRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more