Managing The Training Development
Training and development provide competitive advantage for organizations, and build skills, motivation and morale in staff. This 5-day training course covers you tools, tips and techniques to ensure that the training & development function can strategically manage training and development, link training and development to the company’s key objectives, prioritize training and development activities, and get the best return on investment in training and development
- Make a strategic contribution to the training department
- Lead the training function using a strategic approach
- Implement a framework for planning and organizing the training function.
- Identify training needs.
- Identify the key activities needed to manage training staff to ensure his best performance
- Apply the course content to improve the organization's focus and current operation of his department.
- Assess the effectiveness of the training function.
- Measure and evaluating the return on the training investment
HR Managers, training Managers, organisation development practitioners, and human resource development managers
- The strategic role of the training manager
- Training manager and couch and mentor
- Managing a training and development department
- Key elements of the training policy
- Empowerment & involving managers
- Identification of training needs
- Career development
- Approaches and types of training: when and how to implement each.
- Assessing internal and external training resources.
- Finance and budgets
- Performance management
- Writing a business development plan for the department / mission statements
- Personal issues driving forward change
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Implementing Best Practices in Multi-S
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressurRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Time Management (Its Effect on Overcom
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmedRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more