Electronic Secretariat Skills
Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
Secretaries and office managers.
- Written Communication
- Using the Telephone Properly
- Identifying and Controlling Time Wasters
- Setting Priorities
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Setting Up a Filing System
- Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Computerized filing systems
- Electronic Secretary Skills
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
he success of any organisation is directly related to the ability ofRead more
Identifying knowledge gaps and trainin
In this course you will distinguish between the proactive / strategicRead more
Modern Methods of Raising The Competen
Financial Controllers operate in a global environment where flexibiliRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Crisis Management Strategies
This interactive and participative course will demonstrate that it isRead more
Document Control Specialist
This Document Control Specialist training course covers the strategieRead more
Communication in The Workplace Course:
This communication in the workplace enables delegates to enhance theiRead more