Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The program will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- Interpersonal communication
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The Vat Framework: Compliance, Impleme
This specially-designed VAT Framework training seminar examines the rRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout theirRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Skills in Handling The Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Motivating, Managing & Leading Teams f
The ability to motivate and lead a team is crucial to business succesRead more