Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The program will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- Interpersonal communication
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Creativity & Excellence in Human Resou
This course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to mRead more
Accounting for VAT
With the expected introduction of a Value Added Tax (VAT) in the ArabRead more
Measuring Successful Sales Performance
Measuring successful sales performance and managing customers' acRead more
Implementing & Managing a Customer Com
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position tRead more
Sales Planning & Mechanisms Extrapolat
Every successful business plans its future direction – it justRead more
Decision Making & Decision Taking Skil
Decision-Making Skills (Practical Methods) is important to the succesRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more