Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The program will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- Interpersonal communication
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Positive thinking is about consciously selecting good thoughts and baRead more
Skill Building, Coaching, Forecasting,
Skill building and Leadership skills are significant part of the answRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Self-Building And Self-Control Series
This training course will aim to encourage individuals to self-buildiRead more
Leadership At Excellent Organizations
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority & Dead
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more