Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The program will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- Interpersonal communication
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Preparing and Qualifying Purchases Off
Preparing and Qualifying Purchases OfficialRead more
Decision Making & Decision Taking Skil
Decision-Making Skills (Practical Methods) is important to the succesRead more
Problem Solving & Decision Making
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control
See how the budget relates to the two key financial statements: balanRead more
Managerial Skills for Public Relations
Assure the importance of Managerial Skills for Public Relations PractRead more