Dealing with Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and impact your physical and emotional health. And your ability to deal with it can mean the difference between success and failure. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless—even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Finding ways to manage workplace stress isn’t about making huge changes or rethinking career ambitions, but rather about focusing on the one thing that’s always within your control: you.
- Review of difficult situations faced by managers.
- Provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work.
- Identify what the pressures of work and sources and types, causes and results.
- Training on the skills and methods of management and response.
- Identify the role of conflict in generating pressure.
- Training on the skills of management and Response
Workers at all levels of management in various departments, institutions and members of the committees and secretaries and meetings makers in the public and private sectors>
- Managing Stress
- How Does Stress Affect You?
- Learning To Relax
- How To Manage Self-Generated Stress
- What the Pressures Of Work And Sources. Pressures Of Work ... Causes And Consequences
- What Combustion Career.
- Sequence Of The Emergence Of Combustion Career
- Key Indicators On The Vulnerability Of Individuals To Pressures Of Work
- Measures Exposure to the Pressures Of Work. Symptoms Of The Pressures Of Work
- Effective Management of Pressure. Areas Of Major Organizational Details
- Strategies To Deal With The Pressures Of Work ,From The Perspective Of Individuals
- Exercise Sport. Practice The Art Of Relaxation
- Support Groups And Support
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Identifying knowledge gaps and trainin
In this course you will distinguish between the proactive / strategicRead more
Self-Building And Self-Control Series
This training course will aim to encourage individuals to self-buildiRead more
Implementing & Managing A Customer Com
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position tRead more
Explore The Profession
Please see arabic outlineRead more
Strategic Planning for Human Resources
In modern organizations, Human Resources (HR) cannot limit itself toRead more
he success of any organisation is directly related to the ability ofRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more