Dealing with Work Pressures
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and impact your physical and emotional health. And your ability to deal with it can mean the difference between success and failure. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless—even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Finding ways to manage workplace stress isn’t about making huge changes or rethinking career ambitions, but rather about focusing on the one thing that’s always within your control: you.
- Review of difficult situations faced by managers.
- Provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work.
- Identify what the pressures of work and sources and types, causes and results.
- Training on the skills and methods of management and response.
- Identify the role of conflict in generating pressure.
- Training on the skills of management and Response
Workers at all levels of management in various departments, institutions and members of the committees and secretaries and meetings makers in the public and private sectors>
- Managing Stress
- How Does Stress Affect You?
- Learning To Relax
- How To Manage Self-Generated Stress
- What the Pressures Of Work And Sources. Pressures Of Work ... Causes And Consequences
- What Combustion Career.
- Sequence Of The Emergence Of Combustion Career
- Key Indicators On The Vulnerability Of Individuals To Pressures Of Work
- Measures Exposure to the Pressures Of Work. Symptoms Of The Pressures Of Work
- Effective Management of Pressure. Areas Of Major Organizational Details
- Strategies To Deal With The Pressures Of Work ,From The Perspective Of Individuals
- Exercise Sport. Practice The Art Of Relaxation
- Support Groups And Support
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Leadership At Excellent Organizations
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
Developing Employees Performance Throu
All organizations face the challenge of directing the energies of theRead more
Accounts Receivable: Planning, Organiz
Accounts Receivable: Planning, Organising and Achieving Best PracticeRead more
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Dealing with Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority & Dead
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more