Developing Delegation Skills for Other Important Issues
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & Empowerment Skills in Administration in the 21st Century. This workshop will provide the most comprehensive training on leadership and managerial effectiveness in formal organizations with practical suggestions for improving leadership skills. It introduces The Nature of Leadership, The Nature of Managerial Work, Perspectives on Effective Leadership Behavior,
Participative Leadership, Delegation, and Empowerment, Managerial Traits and Skills Theories of Effective Leadership, Leading Change in Organizations, Leadership in Teams and Decision Groups, Strategic Leadership by Top Executives and Developing Leadership Skills.
- Respond rapidly to changing circumstances and employ time and resources more productively
- Delegate effectively in team, virtual and cross-functional environments
- Assess your own delegating ability and address your hesitations about delegation
- Give employees the authority and responsibility they need to get the job done
- Avoid common mistakes of delegation, including reverse delegation
- Diagnosis, Solve problems and implement solutions creatively.
- Define problems clearly and set unambiguous standards for solutions
- Identify underlying causes for problems
- Delegate across the organization, to peers, subordinates and team-members.
- Human Resources Manager
- New managers without previous experience
- Top Management
- Marketing Managers
- Operations Manager
- Delegating, more important than ever
- What is delegating?
- Who delegates to whom?
- Why delegate?
- Why hesitate to delegate?
- Requirements for successful delegating
- The delegating process
- Planning to delegate
- Common causes of delegating problems
- Delegating to teams
- Delegating to colleagues and co-workers
- Building your power base as a problem solver
- Creative problem solving
- What are the steps in the creative solving process?
- Understanding types of information
- Problem-solving model
- Determining where the problem originated
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Time Management (Its Effect on Overcom
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmedRead more
Creative Methods & Ideas in Solving Pr
Effective problem solving and decision-making are critical to the sucRead more
Administrative Areas of Excellence & C
Motivation is the key to any successful people management role. ThisRead more
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Supply Chain & Logistics Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more