Self-Development & Communication in The Work Place
Fee inclusive of VAT
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis and all employees with all levels
- Defining Effective Communication
- Increasing Self-Awareness
- Interpersonal Communication
- Effective Team Building
- Working With Others
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Managing Multiple Tasks
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Skills in Handling The Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
With our Personal Branding course your participants will be able to sRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Leadership Leading Through Change
The Leadership Certification equips the business professional with thRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more