Implementing Best Practices in Multi-Shift Operations: Maximizing Productivity Through Round The Clock Operations
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressured manufacturing plants into relying increasingly on 24-hour operations in many diverse settings. A Round-The-Clock operation delivers more than four times the return on assets than an operation running only one shift. The ability to spread fixed costs over a greater production volume can significantly cut unit costs. With today's global competitive environment forcing manufacturing costs lower and lower, continuous operation has become a necessity in many industries. Some companies use shifts to balance fluctuations in demand for products and services, adding and reducing shifts as needed. Others employ complex processing technology that requires continuous operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even as firms downsize and consolidate operations, many are seriously considering round-the-clock and continuous operations as a means of strengthening their competitive edge.
- Know Best Practices in Multishift Operations.
- Be aware of dangerous & poor safety control
- Know what has worked-and what hasn't –at other plants
- Be aware of Efficiency, Productivity and Effectiveness of your workforce.
- Know the disadvantage of the high overtime to meet demands and the associated Low Morale.
- Learn how to increase alertness, health and safety
- Maintenance Managers and Engineers
- Operations Managers and Engineers
- Plant Managers, Section Head and HR Managers
- Shift Engineers, Superintendents and Supervisors
- Quality Managers and Engineers.
- Production Managers and Engineers
- World Class practices in your own environment.
- Capital utilisation and the “Excess capital purchases”
- Effective procedures for processes and process control
- Develop/integrate communication, coordination, continuity, consistency and commitment (5 C's).
- Improve Process Reliability and Plant Capacity utilisation.
- Improve Shift schedules achieving cost benefits, job satisfaction, as well health and safety benefits
- The Quality of life of shift workers – union problems
- Action plan for Continuous Improvement at work.
- Achieve bottom-line results in the short term
- Document procedures for quality management systems
- Achieve efficient relief systems
- Achieve maintenance/operations Integration.
- leading shift-workers to better performance
- Improve start-ups and shutdowns
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Motivating, Managing & Leading Teams f
The ability to motivate and lead a team is crucial to business succesRead more
Certified Professional in Supply Manag
Built on an in-depth analysis of supply management functions across iRead more
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Events & Conferences Management Princi
Events & Conferences Management Principles & Best PracticesRead more