Implementing Best Practices in Multi-Shift Operations: Maximizing Productivity Through Round The Clock Operations
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressured manufacturing plants into relying increasingly on 24-hour operations in many diverse settings. A Round-The-Clock operation delivers more than four times the return on assets than an operation running only one shift. The ability to spread fixed costs over a greater production volume can significantly cut unit costs. With today's global competitive environment forcing manufacturing costs lower and lower, continuous operation has become a necessity in many industries. Some companies use shifts to balance fluctuations in demand for products and services, adding and reducing shifts as needed. Others employ complex processing technology that requires continuous operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even as firms downsize and consolidate operations, many are seriously considering round-the-clock and continuous operations as a means of strengthening their competitive edge.
- Know Best Practices in Multishift Operations.
- Be aware of dangerous & poor safety control
- Know what has worked-and what hasn't –at other plants
- Be aware of Efficiency, Productivity and Effectiveness of your workforce.
- Know the disadvantage of the high overtime to meet demands and the associated Low Morale.
- Learn how to increase alertness, health and safety
- Maintenance Managers and Engineers
- Operations Managers and Engineers
- Plant Managers, Section Head and HR Managers
- Shift Engineers, Superintendents and Supervisors
- Quality Managers and Engineers.
- Production Managers and Engineers
- World Class practices in your own environment.
- Capital utilisation and the “Excess capital purchases”
- Effective procedures for processes and process control
- Develop/integrate communication, coordination, continuity, consistency and commitment (5 C's).
- Improve Process Reliability and Plant Capacity utilisation.
- Improve Shift schedules achieving cost benefits, job satisfaction, as well health and safety benefits
- The Quality of life of shift workers – union problems
- Action plan for Continuous Improvement at work.
- Achieve bottom-line results in the short term
- Document procedures for quality management systems
- Achieve efficient relief systems
- Achieve maintenance/operations Integration.
- leading shift-workers to better performance
- Improve start-ups and shutdowns
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Time Management (Its Effect on Overcom
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmedRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Implementing Best Practices in Multi-S
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressurRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more
Transformational Leadership & Strategy
Leadership roles are not solely confined to people with managerial poRead more
Effective Managerial Leadership
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Manager Coaching & Counseling Skills
In this workshop we develops a manager's skills to coach and counRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more