Management Skills & Techniques for Engineers
Fee inclusive of VAT
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the new manager, to encourage the developing leader and to allow the experienced professional to work on particular problem areas. This course also aims to enable participants develop modern effective management skills and techniques to enhance growth of their organizations. The content covers interpersonal skills, leadership and team building, and decision making and problem solving
- Understand the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a team-building manner.
- Run an effective work schedule that will increase the work groups' productivity.
- Learn how to coordinate, delegate, and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals.
- Find out how to creatively manage problem solving and decision-making processes.
Technical managers, supervisors and engineers who need to develop their managerial skills.
- Understanding the Transition from Technical Expert to Functional Manager/Supervisor
- Management Through Performance Analysis
- Planning and Organizing Tools and Techniques
- Dealing with Your Team Members, Contractors and Customers
- Building Successful Work Teams
- Analyzing Issues and Making Effective Decisions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Learn how to improve your business presentation skills, to present wiRead more
Public Relation Skills in Governmental
Public relations (PR) are the process used by businesses or organizatRead more
The Development of Human Resources & P
This course is concerned with the development of knowledge and skillsRead more
High Impact Supervisory Skills
High Impact Supervisor Skills is designed to support the new (or relaRead more