Management Skills & Techniques for Engineers
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the new manager, to encourage the developing leader and to allow the experienced professional to work on particular problem areas. This course also aims to enable participants develop modern effective management skills and techniques to enhance growth of their organizations. The content covers interpersonal skills, leadership and team building, and decision making and problem solving
- Understand the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a team-building manner.
- Run an effective work schedule that will increase the work groups' productivity.
- Learn how to coordinate, delegate, and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals.
- Find out how to creatively manage problem solving and decision-making processes.
Technical managers, supervisors and engineers who need to develop their managerial skills.
- Understanding the Transition from Technical Expert to Functional Manager/Supervisor
- Management Through Performance Analysis
- Planning and Organizing Tools and Techniques
- Dealing with Your Team Members, Contractors and Customers
- Building Successful Work Teams
- Analyzing Issues and Making Effective Decisions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Managing Remote Workers Effectively
Prepared or not, you find yourself the manager of a fully remote teamRead more
Calls Handling Skills
Our Call Handling Skills Training develops the soft skills required tRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more
Managing Multiple Tasks
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Companies and Organizations need to create a culture where coaching aRead more