Management Skills & Techniques for Engineers
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the new manager, to encourage the developing leader and to allow the experienced professional to work on particular problem areas. This course also aims to enable participants develop modern effective management skills and techniques to enhance growth of their organizations. The content covers interpersonal skills, leadership and team building, and decision making and problem solving
- Understand the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a team-building manner.
- Run an effective work schedule that will increase the work groups' productivity.
- Learn how to coordinate, delegate, and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals.
- Find out how to creatively manage problem solving and decision-making processes.
Technical managers, supervisors and engineers who need to develop their managerial skills.
- Understanding the Transition from Technical Expert to Functional Manager/Supervisor
- Management Through Performance Analysis
- Planning and Organizing Tools and Techniques
- Dealing with Your Team Members, Contractors and Customers
- Building Successful Work Teams
- Analyzing Issues and Making Effective Decisions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Creative Methods & Ideas in Solving Pr
Effective problem solving and decision-making are critical to the sucRead more
Decision Making & Decision Taking Skil
Decision-Making Skills (Practical Methods) is important to the succesRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Skills of Dealing with Others in the W
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Developing Work Methods
in this course you will get all methods of simplifying and developingRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Managerial Skills for Public Relations
Assure the importance of Managerial Skills for Public Relations PractRead more