Management Skills & Techniques for Engineers
Fee inclusive of VAT
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the new manager, to encourage the developing leader and to allow the experienced professional to work on particular problem areas. This course also aims to enable participants develop modern effective management skills and techniques to enhance growth of their organizations. The content covers interpersonal skills, leadership and team building, and decision making and problem solving
- Understand the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a team-building manner.
- Run an effective work schedule that will increase the work groups' productivity.
- Learn how to coordinate, delegate, and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals.
- Find out how to creatively manage problem solving and decision-making processes.
Technical managers, supervisors and engineers who need to develop their managerial skills.
- Understanding the Transition from Technical Expert to Functional Manager/Supervisor
- Management Through Performance Analysis
- Planning and Organizing Tools and Techniques
- Dealing with Your Team Members, Contractors and Customers
- Building Successful Work Teams
- Analyzing Issues and Making Effective Decisions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Strategic Thinking & Planning Skill
An organization without a strategy is like a ship without a rudder. HRead more
Advanced Communication Skills
Advanced Communication skills for managers are vital and most managerRead more
The Development of Innovative & Creati
This program is designed for people in charge of making work environmRead more
Leadership At Excellent Organizations
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
High Impact Supervisory Skills
High Impact Supervisor Skills is designed to support the new (or relaRead more
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Financial Analysis & Reporting is a comprehensive course designed toRead more
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valRead more
Preparing & Qualifying Purchases Offic
This course helps the Purchases Official to understand the depth andRead more